||H O G S M E A D E||

It was that time where everyone went to Hogsmeade, it was time for a trip and for shopping

Penelope had dragged Kathy's to go with her so they could buy their dresses for the Yule Ball, to which the petite brunette groaned at in disagreement.

"So, I have a date to the Yule ball" Penelope casually let it slip as they were sat in the three broomsticks, enjoying some butterbeer.

Kathy, as she was in shock, began to choke on her butterbeer and Penelope began to pat her back in a panic.

"You have a date?!" Kathy questioned once her body had calmed down.

"Yep!" Penelope smilled, "I thought, 'who would annoy Cedric' and now I'm going with your brother"

Kathy didn't really bother with the whole 'brother thing', she instead caught onto the fact that Penny was indeed trying to make Whiskers jealous.

"When are you just going to admit that you like him?" Kathy frowned, "it's not a game, these are real peoples feelings"

"Speaking of feelings..." Penelope trailed off and Kathy raised an eyebrow at her, "oh please! I know you've been glancing over to the Weasley twins that are in that corner over there, so, which one is it?"

Kathy blushes once she realised that she had been caught.

She shook her head and looked down to the butterbeer that was in her hands.

"It's nothing really, I'm actually unsure as to why I was looking at him" she stated, her heart and her head weren't exactly being straight forward as they usually were.

Penny, unsure of what to say, drowned before glancing over and realising that one of the twins were actually looking at Kathy.

So, they were both sneaking glances at each other.

"Well, Kathy. I think you need a date to the Yule Ball" Penny states with a Cheshire grin as she crossed her arms over in glee.

"No, no" Kathy went to ward her off, but the taller witch had already leaped up for her seat to run over to where the twins were.

Kathy, without thinking, jumped up and chased after the girls.

"Hey Weasley twins" Penny greeted and Kathy mentally face palmed.

The twins glanced at each other, unsure as to why the girl was bothering them, but one of them inwardly smirked as they spotted Kathy stood shyly next to the girl.

"You guys got dates to Yule ball?" Penny blurted out casually as she grinned.

"I'm taking Rosie Deaver" One of the twins had stated, and Kathy knew that it was George who had spoken.

"Right" Penny said, her line in a firm line as she kept her eyes on the other one, waiting for a response.

Kathy hates the tension so she decided to speak up, "I think that's great George, I think that people are too judgemental towards Rosie. I bet she's a lovely girl"

Penny has given her a sideways glare, but Kathy kept a smile on her face as she was pleased that she had changed the subject.

"She really is-" George went to brag about his date but Penelope has cut him off.

"How about you Fredric?"

Kathy's main thought was, shut up and how does she know his full name?

"I've been asked, but haven't said yes to anyone yet" Fred have the girls a lob-sided grin.

George smirked towards his twin, understanding now why he had been glancing over to their table, but he covered it up by taking a sip from his butterbeer.

"Great! Kathy here doesn't have a date and she'd love to go with you" Penelope had straight up said, Kathy's eyes practically popped out of her head and heated up under Fred's gaze.

"Sure" He grinned and Kathy's heart leaped forward.