//B A N//

(Best I could find :/ )"I can't believe this

"I can't believe this...three players banned for life in one day..." Angelina muttered as she walked up and down the common room in front of the fire place.

"This doesn't make any sense, Fred didn't even attack Malfoy, and they only wanted to because he provoked them" Kathy quickly spoke from besides Fred, who was clenching her hand in his out of anger and comfort.

"I'm going to resign" Ron slumped in his chair, and Fred clenched besides Kathy, causing her to gently rub her thumb over his hand.

"Don't worry Angelina, you'll find people to replace them" Rosie added in from besides George, who had his arm wrapped around her and his head placed on her shoulder. "I already know who could play seeker"

"Really? Who?" Angelina was immediately wanting answers, almost forgetting about the old players.

"Ginny" Rosie simply states, and George rises his head off from her shoulder with a small 'what?'. "She's amazing on a broom, we practice together all the time"

Angelina nods along, liking the idea of having another Weasley since they all seemed to be good at quidditch.

"You could have Brooklyn play as a beater, you know she'd be good at hitting it and a beater requires less rules to follow" Rosie simply said, rubbing her hand over George's for comfort as she was talking about his position.

"Sounds like a great idea" Kathy smiles and Angelina nods, before she mutters something about needing to talk to Ginny and Brooklyn, leaving the group to themselves.

"How did you know about Ginny?" George questions Rosie as he meets her eyes demandingly.

"She told me about how when you guys went to sleep she used to break into the garage and use the brooms to practice" Rosie shrugged her shoulders, before she smirked lightly. "I'd say she's better than you actually"

George scoffed before he placed his head back on Rosie's shoulder and closed his eyes.

"Are those two dating?" Kathy asked Fred as she turned to her left to see him, their hands still intwined.

"I haven't the slightest clue" Fred admitted, "he did say he was working on something though, but that could be his fifteen stage plan to her being more social"

Kathy tilted her head to the side as she analysed how serious he actually was, "that's a real thing?!"

"Obviously" Fred playfully scoffed and Kathy pulled her hand away from him and crossed her arms, causing him to whine. "What are you doing?"

"Don't tease me, I was asking a simple question" Kathy frowned slightly as he tried to grab her hand again, but ended up with nothing.

"Fine, be that way" Fred grumbled, and went suspiciously silent for a few moments.

Kathy turned her head to him, only for him to pick up her whole body and to place her on his lap, he wrapped his arms around her and placed his head on top of hers.

She had to admit that she was extremely comfortable, and blushing crazily right now.

"You could have just asked" Kathy rushed out slightly, her words mumbling against his chest as he grinned down at her. "I bet I weighed a lot"

"Not at all, it was like lifting a grape" Fred states with his usual chipper tone, Kathy dug her head deeper into him and unwrapped her arms to rest them on his chest, she was happy that he was no longer thinking about the lifetime ban.

She knew she'd have to leave sooner or later because of the curfew, but she was a prefect so she wasn't too worried about leaving too late, she could just say she got distracted by getting a first year to their common room.

And with that, she cozied you to Fred, him kissing the top of her head as she did so.