Chapter 43

The feast was grand and joyful. Filled with many laughs and dances from all. Not that Artemis would know of this. After the ceremony ended, Caspian wasn't exaggerating when he told her he was done waiting. The young couple left heading directly towards the prince's chambers. Not a word having to be said, hand in hand, the flames licking at their skin was undeniable. The guards looked away due to respect but could feel the tension in the air. 

Arriving into the room, Caspian was quick to shut the door and lock it. Daring anyone to interrupt him this time. Turning around, his bride standing there with her metallic pools turning dark. He takes two long strides before crashing his lips to hers. No longer in control of the urges rushing through him. Artemis was merely allowing the flames to devour her entirely. The passion so unfathomable burning through them. Caspian's lips are hunger driven, consuming her as if she is a last meal for only him. Her body vibrating and already glowing to the mere taste of his lips. 

Caspian's hands move from her neck down slowly over her clothed chest causing Artemis to gasp in the kiss. His hands feeling the stitching of his family's crest while his lips leave her to travel the length of her neck. Artemis's chest heaving as his hands continue dancing across her stomach and sides. Pulling back, Caspian's eyes take her in. Wanting to savor the moment, his hands trace her arms to the back of her neck before feeling the pen in her hair. He pulls it and watches as her luscious silver streams tumble down. Artemis just watching as his eyes look so intense at her.

"You are stunning my queen.."

His words a mere whisper in the night's air but bearing the weight of his all consuming love. Artemis gulps feeling her mouth go dry. She let's her hands move to the front of his shirt before slowly moving to the hem. Caspian's pulse racing watching her take him in. She slowly lifts the shirt wanting to remember this moment. He raises his arms allowing the fabric to come off. Artemis drops the cloth to the stone ground. Her eyes drinking in his bare torso.

"Turn for me love..."

Artemis complies turning around. Caspian takes a step forward brushing her hair over her shoulder before kissing the nape of her neck. The hairs on her skin standing straight  by the gentle touch. His hands move to make with her corset tie. He continues pulling as the strings unravel loosening. The last pull allows the dress to show her bare skin to him. Artemis' hands pressed to her chest holding the dress to her. Her nerves getting the better of her. Caspian presses his chest to her back as his fingers brush the material down her arms. The trace leaving a sizzling sensation dancing on her skin. He tugs her to turn around. His dark emerald eyes landing on her hypnotic silver pools, so much darker than there normal shade.

"You are all mine love... and I am so blessed to have you. Do not hide from me.."

His eyes showing his immense adoration and love. She listens dropping her arms to her sides. Their eyes still locked as she stands their completely bare for him to see. Artemis gathers all her courage to mover her shaking hands to the front of his trousers. Caspian inhales sharply feeling her fingers moving so close to his throbbing member. His hands coming over hers to help. Artemis can feel them loosen while she  looks into his eyes. Caspian can't take it anymore and yanks the base of her neck to mold her lips to his. Them both breathing each other in as their bodies pressed together. Artemis chest firmly to his. His hand wanding to her back to press all of her to him. She gasp at the contact of his heated member brushing her. She steps back to look at it, Caspian taking the time to kick his shoes off followed by his trousers. Artemis stepping out of her own shoes. He stands back up and the glow illuminating from Artemis is like a beacon calling to him. They both step back to each to mold together once again. No loner a breath between them as they step to the bed still kissing eagerly.