Let's go! Raimon Eleven!!

It's been few years since the Grand Celesta Galaxy that determined the fate of Earth and other planet in the galaxy. People all around the world has start liking and playing soccer like it was a daily sport especially Raimon Jr. High where the true soccer legends coming from. This story is about... the new generation that will inherit the will of Raimon spirit.

At Inazuma Town...

At Endou's house...

In the house, Natsumi is cooking at the kitchen while humming as she look at the clock, the time almost near.

Natsumi: Oh my, it's nearly the time.

Then she went to the stairs and look up at the second floor.

Natsumi: Kaminari! Nami! Wake up! It's almost time to go school!

Kaminari is their son and first child while Nami is their daughter and second child. Kaminari has brown spiky hair with a yellow lighting strick at the right side and brown eyes while Nami has red-brown hair with red eyes just like her mother. Kaminari is a year older than Nami.

Kaminari is still sleeping until his alarm clock rings. He lazily hit the alarm clock and sit up. His hair is very messy and stand from his bed. He open the door and saw Nami also open her bedroom door, and she still holding the bunny doll that she got during her birthday.

Nami: *rub her eyes* Good morning, Nii-chan...

Kaminari: Yeah. It's already nearly seven in the morning...

Nami: Oh, I see... *snapped & eyes widen* What?! I can't be late! That's not me at all!

Kaminari: *tiredly* Then you better get going...

She rush toward the bathroom and so as Kaminari. Well, he just walk normally since he's second year in junior high school. After brush their teeth and take bath, they went back to their room and change into their school uniforms. Then they went down stairs along with their school bag. Kaminari put on the blue headband at his head, and some strands of hair still out. They sit at the dining table and saw some breakfast has been served.

Natsumi: Now, eat up.

They gulp while looking at the food as their upperface turn bluish-purple. They know about it, even if the food that Natsumi make looks delicious, they are really bad in taste.

Nami: *whisper* N-Nii-chan...

Kaminari: *whisper* Just eat it.

They take the chopsticks and put the food in their mouth, and the first taste already deadly awful. Some it makes they really don't want to eat it.

Natsumi: Wh-What's wrong? Did I make any mistake in the food?

Kaminari/Nami: *awkward smile* N-No, it's good...

Natsumi: *smile* I see, thank goodness. Make sure you bring your bento!

Kaminari and Nami look at Natsumi with disgust face because they wishing that they didn't bring the bentos to school.

Nami: Yes, mom...

Kaminari(In mind): At least the old man isn't here...

He look at the picture that was taken few years back when they still kids. Endou and Natsumi behind while Kaminari and Nami at the front.

(A/N: The name I put for the characters will be names that called mostly in both animes and mangas)

Kaminari really admire Endou because his father is Japan's legendary goalkeeper. Instead of being a goalkeeper, he wanted to be a forward just like Gouenji Shuuya, the legendary flame striker. But ever since Endou has to become a coach of a international team, he rarely come home and this makes Kaminari slowly hate soccer. He think soccer is stealing his happiness and good memory with Endou, making him stop playing soccer. After eating breakfast, Kaminari and Nami went to school.