Wolf's Determination! With Fire and Ice!!

After the break, the players went back to the field and ready for second half play.

"The break is over, the second half will begin momentarily! The score is two-point difference by 2-0, Inazuma Japan still behind! Will they able to catch up with Big Waves in this second half time?! Make sure you don't miss it!"

Both team has went to their positions.

"It seems Inazuma Japan's has change their positions! Kazami went to defender, as Yukimura went to midfielder. Will this changes help Inazuma Japan in match? The seconf half starts with Big Waves's kickoff!"

Nanae: I kinda nervous because I'm in midfield. After all, I play both defender and forward.

Homura: Don't worry, it'll work somehow. That is what our Coach in Raimon told us every time.

At the left-back, Kiba could feel the tense.

(Flashback)

Hakuryuu: Okami.

Kiba: Y-Yes, Coach?

Hakuryuu: You must find it, the key of victory.

Kiba: Eh?

Hakuryuu: You're currently the smartest in this team. You could find it.

(Flashback Over)

Kiba(In mind): The key of victory, huh? That sounds interesting!

As the whistle blown, Kyle pass the ball to Glenn and they went up ahead.

"Big Waves immediately went to offensive!"

Kaminari: Don't let them get past!

Kai/Tsukasa: Right!

They went toward Glenn but he do a back pass and Laura gets the ball. She and Rein keep moving ahead toward the midfield.

Laura: There's no way you guys can win against us!

Rein: The winner will be us!

Nanae: I won't let that!

She do ice skating and jumped as she spins.

Nanae: Ice Ground!

She stumped on the ground, freezing Laura into an ice and steals the ball.

Nanae: *pass the ball* Homura-chan!

Homura: *receive the ball* Okay!

She run ahead but get surrounded by four players.

Kyle: Hissatsu tactics!

BW Players: Box Lock Defense!

"Gouenji trapped in Big Waves's hissatsu tactics! Inazuma Japan was stopped from their track again!"

Homura(In mind): They never use the same hissatsu tactics twice. They keep changing their tactics!

Kyle: There's no way you can escape from our double hissatsu tactics strategy!

Homura trying to keep the ball while she tries to get out from the tactics but their defense is too strong. After few moments, the ball get stolen by Kyle.

Homura: Oh no!

Kyle: Too easy!

"Once again, Big Waves's hissatsu tactics are keeping Inazuma Japan from advancing!"

Kaminari(In mind): From the way they use their hissatsu tactics, it seems they only use it with the player who's weak against that tactics. *smirk* We can use this.