It's Time! Raimon Move Up!!

The match has started. St. Sakura is moving up to attack but Raimon did nothing. Yue and Sera use their combo hissatsu shoot, Butterfly Dream. Higashi tried to block the shoot but the ball dodge his fist. Before the ball can enter Raimon's goalpost, Kaminari act quick and block the ball and kick it away.

Kaminari: Let us show you. *smirk* How Raimon play soccer against girls like you.

Yue: We'll make you eat back those words!

Sera: Don't underestimate us just because we're girls!

Nami move up and do a slide toward Yuuya but he jumped and back pass the ball.

Nami: Back pass?

Shin receive the ball and pass it to Shun. Then Shun dribble ahead as he pass it to Shinji but then he pass the ball Asuma and he back pass to Gento. While dodging Sera, he take the chance and kick the ball Ren. They keep passing to each other again and again.

"Raimon keep passing the ball to each other without advancing to attack. Even St. Sakura's forwards, Sera and Yue are unable to react with their movement!"

Risa(In mind): What are they trying to do? Passing but not attacking...

Nami(In mind): What is Nii-chan planning? This isn't like Raimon at all. Raimon usually attack from the beginning, so why?

Kaminari take a quick glance at the scoreboard and look at the time. He take breath before before look at Tenma.

Kaminari(In mind): Let's just hope that this plan works.

(Flashback)

Raimon Players: Pass to each other but don't attack?

Tenma: That's right.

Asuma: Coach, what kind of plan is that?

Tenma: Of course, this is a plan so we can win.

Gento: I agree with Coach.

Shinji: Kazuma?

Gento: After watching the match between St. Sakura and Occult, I saw that their teamworks are not so good.

Kaminari: That is why we will not attack. Coach, what about our formation?

Tenma: Yuuya will be the forward by himself, Kaminari will stay at the back with the defenders.

Shin: Captain stay at the back?

Shun: That's too reckless! Captain has the fastest reflexes in our team beside Homura, Ren and Suiryuu.

Kaminari: If Coach said so, then it's fine.

Shin: Captain!

Shinji: I believe in Coach as well. If this plan works, then it's fine.

Yuuya: I have no objection.

Higashi: Me too.

Asuma: It can't be helped, I'm in.

Suiryuu: This sounds fun.

Ren: Pass to each other but don't attack? It sounds like a plan that used to make the opponent's teamwork gets even bad.

Enji: I kinda feel bad for using this plan against girls. Whatever, we have reasons to win as well.

The managers and Homura just sit out from the briefing even thought they wanted hear about it as well.

Homura: What kind of plan is that Coach using?

Riko: I don't know. But if it can bring the team to victory, then it's fine.