The Genius Playmaker!

Raimon won the third match against Gassan Kunimitsu with 3-2. Yuuya also learn a new hissatsu shoot and he able to forgive his brother for his mistake in the past. The next is best 8 and the fourth match.

At Raimon soccer field...

The players are passing and kicking the ball. They keep up the practice using usual way because they need some rest from using the Black Room 2.

Yuuya: Here I come, Higashi!

Higashi: Come at me!

Yuuya stump the ball as he smirk and look forward. He kick the ball and keep kick as he disappear and re-appear thrice in mid-air until he kick the ball the fourth time.

Yuuya: Setsuna Boost!

The ball covered in blue energy and burst toward the goalpost. Higashi make "X" with his hands as he jump forward and huge hand appear at his right hand as he push forward.

Higashi: God Hand X!

He tries to block the ball but it break through and went into the goalpost.

Higashi: That was a great power...

Yuuya: Of course. I'm one of the forwards of our team.

Higashi: Don't even think about showing off so much about it.

Homura, Ren and Ushio are practice with dribble. The others are more about training on offensive and defensive. Kaminari is giving them the orders to what they suppose to do as they keep up the teamwork.

While the team are practicing, Tenma and Shinsuke look at their potential. Then they look at the lastest data of their players.

Shinsuke: I never expected that Yuuya able to use that hissatsu shoot. After all, that shoot was used by Shindou-senpai when he Miximaxed with Nobunaga.

Tenma: Yeah. Actually, Suiryuu also able to use the Nishiki-senpai's the hissatsu that he used when Miximaxed with Sakamoto Ryouma, Kuroshio Ride.

Shinsuke: It's look like our juniors having more than just these to show us. They still can grow even stronger than they are now.

Tenma: Yeah, you're right. They can become stronger than this.

Shinsuke: Yeah.

Tenma: *turn to Shinsuke* Shinsuke, who'll be our opponent in the fourth match?

Shinsuke: *checking matches schedule* Let's see...

He checking the schedule of the matching, look which team would be their next opponent in the best 8.

Shinsuke: It's going to be between... Either Genei Academy, or Zeus Jr. High.

Tenma: Either Genei or Zeus, huh? Both of them are strong opponent.

Shinsuke: Tenma, there's something I wanted to show you.

Tenma: What?

Shinsuke: It's about the coach of Zeus. Take a look at this.

He gave the tablet to Tenma and it shows the data about Zeus Jr. High soccer team. Tenma suprised when he saw the name of Zeus's coach.

Tenma: Shinsuke, this is going to be a really tough match...

Shinsuke: Yeah, my thought as well.

Meanwhile...

At Snowland Stadium...

"Today in Snowland Stadium, it's a match between Zeus Jr. High versus Genei Academy! Zeus are in the lead with 3-2! With not much time left, will Zeus won this match?!"