Reserve Players for Inazuma Japan!

After the exhibition match, Inazuma Japan determined to get even better and practice to prepare for the main world tournament. They will also get some additional players for their team. Inazuma Japan players return to Odaiba Soccer Garden after they have some break from the match. Hakuryuu and Kariya called them all to the briefing room to give some news as they take a seat.

Kaminari: After we were beaten badly, you didn't say a word. You better have good news for us today, Coach.

Suiryuu: Hey, Captain!

Kai: I never that only Captain didn't show any fear...

Tsukasa: Well, that what makes him, Endou Kaminari.

Harukyuu: As you wish, I and Kariya do have a good news.

Kariya: We did say that we'll find some reserve players before the main tournament, right? We already found the perfect candidates for this stuff.

It makes the others suprised as they look at each other and the girl are smiling.

Homura: Really, Coach?

Nanae: Hooray!

Hakuryuu: Don't get too happy. Even if we have reserve members now, it doesn't guarantee that you'll get along that easy. Teamwork and get along are two different things.

Haruki: Then, who are these players?

Hakuryuu: *smirk* I'll tell you guys, but you'll meet them tomorrow. I already told Kariya to sent the mails to them.

Kariya: They going to get really excited when they found out they get scouted by us.

Kaminari: Well, at least we know who they are before they get here. They be better useful to the team.

Meanwhile...

At Raimon Jr. High...

In the soccer clubroom...

All of them gather in the clubroom and watch the match between Shinsei Inazuma Japan against Inazuma Legend Japan.

Kaiji: The match are really one-sided. Captain's team didn't stand a chance against them.

Ushio: So those are Souls?

Higashi: That's right. Since Souls does living inside some certain people, Souls are allowed in the FFI tournament.

Ren: *sigh* I really wanted to run on the field...

Shinji: Then go run on the field.

Ren: Not our field...

Gento: You know it's impossible. You didn't get chosen as the members in Inazuma Japan.

Ren: My luck is sucks...

Enji: We all can feel the same.

???: Everyone.

They all turn around and saw Shinsuke comes in as he have two letters in his right hand.

Asuma: Trainer Shinsuke.

Shinsuke: Ren, Shinji, there's a mail for both of you.

Shinji: For us?

Both of them look at each other before standing up and went to Shinsuke as they take the letters. They open it and take a look at them.

Ren: It's from the Japan Branch Youth Soccer Association's chairman.

Shinji: Which means it from Gouenji-san, right? Why did he sent us these letters?

As they keep reading the letters, both of them shout in suprise making the others stand up.