Final Play! The Representative of Asia District!!

Both team went to their position on the field as they ready themselves for the second half. The match will starts with Malaya Beast's kickoff.

"With the halftime is over, the match resumes! Inazuma Japan against Malaya Beast! With the score of 2-1, Malaya Beast is in the lead! Will Inazuma Japan catch up with them in this second half?! Which team will the goddess of victory smile upon? Don't miss this fight! The second half starts with Malaya Beast's kickoff!"

Tsukasa(In mind): Our last play in this prelims. Our last fight before the world stage.

Kaminari(In mind): We'll win this match!

As the whistle blown, Nizam pass the ball to Raihan as they rush ahead as some players followed them.

"The kickoff has begin! Malaya Beast boldly heading toward Inazuma Japan's field!"

Nizam: We couldn't lose right here!

Raihan: That's right! We have been working hard! There's no reason for losing here!

The players in both teams clash for the ball and who'll make the next point. They're not giving up that easy and keep pushing themselves in order the win.

Zainal(In mind): Everyone is doing their best, in order to win and reach even farther.

He take a glance at Yuuichi at the bench area.

Zainal(In mind): It all thanks to him, we able to get this strong.

(Flashback)

At Malaya Beast's camp...

The team are at the stadium. The players are doing some practicing but they didn't practice properly due they think that they'll lose in the first round or second round instead of winning like last year. Zainal watches the team from the side. Nizam and Raihan just casually play with the soccer ball.

Nizam: Geez, why would we have to practice?

Raihan: Who knows. We'll end up losing like the others. We're not strong as the last year's team.

Nizam: Yeah... There's no reason for us to play anyway if we'll end up losing. Forfeiting is the best option.

Zainal: What are you saying?

They all turn to the right and saw their captain walk toward them and stopped as he put his hands at his waist.

Zainal: We don't know unless we'll try. We won't if we didn't even try at all.

Nizam: Still Captain...

Raihan: Our first opponent is the representative of Qatar, Desert Lion. There's no way we can win against them.

Nizam: Yeah. It's better to forfeit than bear the shame of our country.

Zainal: But...!

Nizam: Look at them.

It makes Zainal to turn around. He saw that the whole team are just doing their own stuff instead of doing practice properly. It makes Zainal felt really down.

Zainal(In mind): This isn't our team at all... As the team captain, what should I do...? Everyone doesn't seem caring about winning the FFI Vision 3 prelims...

While the team are falling apart, it shows a person is watching them from the walk area. Kamal just merely kick the ball but it is strong until it reach toward the person but that person jumped and kick the ball back until it went into the goal. The team were suprised as they look at the person who kicked it but unable to see his face due the sunlight.