Fierce Challenge! Malaya Beast!!

Nizam stump on the ground and the backgroud change as it shows a flaming tiger. He jumped and kick the ball causing it engulf in raging flames.

Nizam: Blazing Tiger!

The ball burst as the tiger roar. The ball dash past Kirishima before he could do anything.

Kirishima: Wh-What?

With that fast shoot, Malaya Beast obtain one point just right of the very start of the match.

"Inazuma Japan couldn't even react with Malaya Beast's offense! How will they defend against such tremendous attack?!"

Kirishima: Sorry... I couldn't stop it...

Nanae: Don't worry about it. We unable to stop them as well.

Kiba: You're not the one that should be blame.

Kotaro: We all fail...

Kaminari: We are you doing spacing out like that?

They all look forward and saw Kaminari.

Nanae: Kaminari-kun...

Kaminari: That just one point, there's still time.

Kiba: R-Right.

"The match resume with Inazuma Japan's kickoff! They already one point behind of Malaya Beast, will they catch up?!"

As the whistle blown, Kaminari pass the ball to Tsukasa and run ahead. They get past the forwards but the midfielders already marked on Kai and Kaminari.

Tsukasa(In mind): Damn it! I couldn't make a pass! Then...!

He jumped and do backflips twice as he do a bicycle kick at the ball causing it engulf in dark energy.

Tsukasa: Bicycle Sword!

As he land, the ball blast toward the goalpost. Zainal just hold up his hands and catch the ball as it slowly weakened and stopped.

"Captain Zainal block the hissatsu shoot again! He doesn't use any hissatsu of himself!"

Tsukasa: Tch!

Zainal: *throw the ball* Move up, Kamal!

Kamal: Okay!

The midfielder, Kamal, grab the ball and went up but he get blocked by Kaminari and Kai. He glance around to look who to pass but some of them already marked.

Kamal: You stubborn!

He tries to keep the ball but Kaminari able to steal the ball.

"Captain Endou steal back the ball from Kamal! It's Inazuma Japan attack chance!"

He keep running ahead.

Zainal: Aina! Saiful!

Aina/Saiful: You won't past!

Both defenders went up to him. Kaminari make a kick stance making them do a double sliding but he smirk and kick the ball toward Tsukasa.

Saiful: What?! It was a pass?!

Kaminari: Do it! Kishibe!

Tsukasa: Okay!

He kick the ball hard from the side toward the goalpost.

Tsukasa: Go in!

When the ball gets really close to the goal, Zainal jumped and caught the ball before it could went in.

"Zainal caught the ball again! Malaya Beast's Captain have bare his fangs!"

Tsukasa: Again?!