Burst! Yamata no Orochi!!

As soon as the second half begin, Isamu do offense all by himself but his shoot was blocked. Sael use hissatsu shoot and scored the second goal for Storm Wolf, ended up they in the lead with 2-1. Isamu still felt irritated when someone look down at him.

"In this second half, Storm Wolf have scored their second goal! Inazuma Japan is one point behind Storm Wolf, will they catch up in time?!"

Kaminari: Their captain sure faster than the first half.

Tsukasa: Yeah. What are we going to do about Katsuragi?

Kaminari: Who knows. All we can do now is to play the way we should.

Tsukasa: It's look like that's the only way.

As the whistle blown, Tsukasa pass the ball to Kaminari as they move forward. Kai follow behind them as the players went forward to stop them.

Sael: #9, #10 and #11 is the main attacker! Don't let them get past!

SW Players: Right!

The players are blocking their path as while trying to steal the ball. Kaminari turn around to look for who to pass and saw Kai and Tsukasa already been marked.

"Storm Wolf make an absolute defense! All three of Inazuma Japan's forwards has been marked!"

Kaminari(In mind): Damn it! I couldn't make a pass!

He keep glancing around as he saw Homura. He keeping the ball until he gets the chance and kick the ball toward her.

Homura: I'll get it!

She jumped to get but Isamu appear and grab the ball as he push Homura to the side making her fall as Isamu run ahead.

Homura: Ow! Hey, what was that for?!

Isamu: I'll score the goal!

"Katsuragi use another rough play! Not just Storm Wolf's players, he even shove his teammates away!"

Isamu(In mind): Nee-san is watching! I can't let her down! I'll make sure to win this match!

Kai: Hey, don't forget we're in the same team!

Isamu: Shut up!

He keep going until Roslan and Parva appear in front of him. Parva jumped as Roslan grab his arms and they spins like a cutter.

Roslan/Parva: Rolling Cutter!

They hit Isamu and sent him back away as they gets the ball.

Roslan: Hmph. No matter what you do, nothing will work.

Parva: After all, you're a weakling.

Isamu: You bastard...!

Roslan: There's no way you can win by your own! *kick the ball* Captain!

The ball went right at Sael. He turn around as he and Azel run ahead toward Inazuma Japan's field.

Suiryuu: You won't past!

Azel kick the ball as the background turn into a desert with a sun setting.

Azel: Silk Road!

Suiryuu close his eyes as Azel get past him. He keep running ahead until Haruki went in front of him.

Azel: You won't get this ball!

He kick the ball to the side and Sael grab the ball as he run forward.

Haruki: Crap!

"Sael went ahead again! Will he scored the third goal for Storm Wolf?!"

Nanae: I won't let you!