Bad or Worse! Shinsei Inazuma Japan!!

It's been five months since the Soccer Festival tournament is over. Raimon won in the end and beat the last year champion, Kidokawa Seishuu. Despite that, everyone is even more exciting because the event that some of them waiting for is close.

At Raimon soccer field...

The team are practicing like they usually do. Asuma kick the ball toward the goalpost and Higashi caught it. Suiryuu and Kaiji are dribbling the ball while Shun and Shin are trying to block them. Ren, Homura and Ushio are doing some running, and of course, Ren always the fastest. Enji, Gento and Shinji are doing some ball kicking. Kaminari and Yuuya are watching them from the bench.

Kaminari: Everyone sure are exciting.

Yuuya: Everyone keep thinking about what will happen next year even thought we just won the Soccer Festival five months ago.

Kaminari: Well, at least our seniors satisfied with the winning their last Soccer Festival.

Yuuya: The graduate from junior high this year. We second year will graduate as well. And we'll left those first years.

Kaminari: Yeah.

Yuuya: Which one of them you think should be the captain after you?

Kaminari: You shouldn't ask that now. I'm still thinking about it.

Higashi: *from distance* Hey, what are you two doing? It's practice time!

Kaminari: Fine, fine, we'll come later. *turn to Yuuya* Let's go before Higashi went crazy.

Yuuya: Yeah.

Both of them stand up and went to the field until Asuka and Riko come.

Asuka: Guys!

All players turn to them.

Riko: Coach have a news for us! Come to the clubroom!

Kaminari: Why? Is Coach need us or something?

Asuka: I don't know. But let's just go to the clubroom.

Raimon Players: Okay!

At Raimon soccer clubroom...

All players, still in their jersey, went to their seat as Tenma and Shinsuke stand at the small stage with smile in their face.

Kaminari: Coach Tenma, Trainer Shinsuke, why did you call us here?

Shinsuke: Actually, we have a huge news for you guys.

Ren: What kind of news?

Tenma: The Football Frontier International or FFI are nearing.

Kaminari: Football Frontier International? The world tournament?

Tenma: That's right!

Homura: The soccer world tournament?! That even more exciting than nationals?!

Ren: It's close already?!

Shinsuke: That's right. The world tournament are closing in.

Raimon Players: No way!

Asuka: Um, excuse me. What is the Football Frontier International?

Riko: You don't know?

Asuka: Not at all.

Riko: Like Coach and Trainer said, Football Frontier International are the world tournament. Every country around the world with soccer team will get chances to join in the tournament. In the past, Uncle Ichirouta was part of Inazuma Japan.