Fighting All-Girls Team!

After winning the second match against Nosei, Raimon gets more excited since they now in the semi-finals. But Homura are unable to play in the next match because of her right feet.

At the riverbank field...

Kaminari is practicing all by himself while thinking about their next opponent in the prelim.

Kaminari(In mind): We won against Tengawara and Nosei. Two more win and we'll head to the National tournament of the Soccer Festival.

Then he put down the soccer ball on the ground. He take out his phone and look at the Kanto district prelim A-Block matches to see which team are advancing.

Kaminari: It's look that Raimon will fight between Occult Jr. High or either St. Sakura Academy, huh?

Unlike other schools, St. Sakura Academy is only-girl school. Also, Nami attending in the school and in the school's soccer team.

Kaminari: I'm hoping Occult Jr. High won the match... I don't want to have trouble against girls, especially Nami. I'm sure that everyone might holding back.

Then he check the B-Block prelim matches. It makes him smile when he saw the familiar school that Raimon fought before.

Kaminari: So Teikoku and Kaiou reach the semi-final, huh? *smirk* If Kaiou win, the final for us might be a revenge match for them. But Teikoku's winning rate is even higher.

After checking his phone, he put back it into his jacket. Then he pick the soccer ball and went home. While he walking away, he heard footsteps. When he turn around, he saw Nami in St. Sakura tracksuit. Their tracksuit mostly color white and pink.

Kaminari: Oh, Nami.

Nami: H-Hey, Nii-chan...

Kaminari: Just come home from training?

Nami: Yes. Even thought, we didn't really train that much but we'll be fighting with Occult Jr. High tomorrow.

Kaminari: I see. Sorry, but I can't go and watch because we have to train.

Nami: Oh... Nii-chan, there's something I wanted to ask. I only ask this one favor!

Kaminari: Of course, what kind of favor was it?

Nami: If we St. Sakura win and reach the semi-final... Can your team please...

(Next Day)

At Raimon's soccer clubroom...

The whole team are watching the match between Occult and St. Sakura with the huge television. They in their Raimon soccer jersey while Homura wear tracksuit. Kaminari watch the match with some tense in his heart, thinking about what Nami said before.

"Occult Jr. High versus St. Sakura Academy. Which of this time will win this match? Currently, St. Sakura is in the lead by 1-0."

It shows three forwards from St. Sakura are heading toward Occult's defense area. When they near the defense area, two forwards perform a combo hissatsu shoot and scores.

"Goal!! St. Sakura scores another goal in this match! They easily get through and scores the second goal for their team!"

The whistle sounds are heard. Occult players felt really down while others fall to their knees because of the lose.

"That's the end of the match! The winner is St. Sakura Academy! They completely win the match with the score of 2-0. They are final team that reach semi-final. In A-Block, Raimon versus St. Sakura while in B-Block, Teikoku versus Kaiou. Two of these four teams will advance to the final round!"