For Real?! The Hard Training!!

After winning in the semi-finals, Raimon now has get their seat in the finals. All now is to wait for Kaiou and Teikoku, to see which of the team would win the match and advance to the final.

At Kaiou Academy Stadium...

In the stands hallway, Kaminari, Yuuya and Higashi walk into the stadium in their casual outfit.

Higashi: Hey, why are we here?

Yuuya: It's obvious. We're here to watch the match between Kaiou and Teikoku.

Kaminari: If Kaiou won this match, the final would be a revenge match for them. But if Teikoku won...

Yuuya: It would be a hard time for us since Teikoku is Raimon worse and strongest rival.

As they reach the stadium stands, the crowd is cheering for the match. They saw both team are still in the game.

"With half way of the second half of this match, Teikoku Academy versus Kaiou Academy! The scores now is 3-0, Teikoku in the lead! Which of these two teams will reach the final round and fight with Raimon?!"

Kaminari, Yuuya and Higashi stand near the rails while watching the match. Kaiji and Wanda are heading toward Teikoku's field.

Kaiji: Men, this match isn't over yet! We still have chance to take a score them!

Wanda: Captain's right! Let's go guys!

Kaiou Players: Yeah!!

"Kaiou Academy still not giving up! They keep on trying to score a goal in this pinch!"

Kaiji: *pass the ball* Go, Sai!

Sai: *receive the ball* Okay!

He run as the ball in front of him with some wave besides him and followed by some flying fish, and kick the ball with his right knee.

Sai: Flying Fish!

The ball covered with blue water energy and dash toward Teikoku's goalpost.

"Sai use his hissatsu shoot! Can Teikoku's goalkeeper Akai Kirishima block the shoot?!"

Kirishima: That kind of shoot won't work on me!

He just catch the ball with his bare hands and complete catch the ball without having any problem.

Sai: What?!

Kirishima: *throw the ball* Captain!

"Akai throw the ball right toward Teikoku's forward and captain, Yoshi Kai!"

Kai: *receive the ball* Okay. *face Kaiou* And now...!

He make a circle with his finger, put in his mouth and whistle cause seven penguin with one color of rainbow each and enter the ball.

Kai: Koutei Penguin 7!

He kick the ball as the rainbow penguins come out and flying/swimming around the ball as it head toward Kaiou's goalpost.

Kaiji: Garu!

Garu: Leave it to me!

He punch the ground cause it to crack and water burst out from the ground.

Garu: Water Geyser!

The water burst from the ground and hit the ball but hissatsu unable to stop it and the ball push Garu into the goal.

"Goal!! Teikoku has scored their fourth goal! They heavily overwhelming strength has put huge pressure at Kaiou soccer team!"

(Teikoku) 4 - 0 (Kaiou)