The Warrior of Ocean!

After the quarterfinals, now it's time for the semifinals. Inazuma Japan has gotten even stronger since they able to beat Great Marlin's absolute defense hissatsu tactics.

In the Black Room...

The whole team are practicing with the fitting area that fit to raise their abilities. They keep on practicing in order to win the Asia prelims. Kaminari, Kai and Tsukasa are riding the board while moving through the river as they jumped to kick the ball and land back on the board but Kai fall into the water. Haruki, Isamu and Suiryuu are dribbling the ball while dodging the steel beams that fall from the air. Homura and Nanae are running through the sand. Kiba and Kotaro are running away from falling off the bridge. And Kirishima is blocking the ball in the desert area. After the practice, the holographic area disappear as they all panting in tiredness.

Kaminari: *panting* The practice get harder and harder, but that is what it should be...

Kirishima: Stopping dozens ball is harder than it looks...

Tsukasa: This practice sure make us to our limit...

Nanae: I'm going to die...

Homura: Me too...

Kotaro: Me three...

At the cafeteria...

Still tired and sweaty, they went to the cafeteria to take some break and drink some water.

Kai: Too tiredness...

Isamu: I never expect that Raimon has something like this... They way too lucky...

Homura: Well, it was our coach idea back when we still in the Soccer Festival.

Haruki: When you talk about, it's been long time since the last Soccer Festival. Currently, we're the representative our Japan in the FFI Vision 3.

Kiba: Of course, we're aiming to win the Asia prelims, and then the world tournament!

Kotaro: Yeah!

Riko: Guys!

They turn to the right and saw Riko and Asuka running toward them as they stopped near the tables.

Kaminari: What is it?

Riko: Our opponent for the semi-final match has been decided.

Asuka: It'll be the representative of Australia, Big Waves.

Suiryuu: Australia's Big Waves?

Tsukasa: We've been rivaled against them since long time ago. I never expect that they'll be our next opponent.

Kaminari: They won't be the same as the past. *stand up & look at the team* Everyone, make sure don't let your guard down! We'll win against them, and reach the final match!

IJ Players: Yeah!

(Time Skip)

After that, they went back to the Black Room. The team are practicing really hard because they next fight would be personal to both teams. They keep raising the level right after they done with the level they currently at. After few hours of training, they went to the briefing room. Kiba tapping at the tablet as the players data appear at the screen.

Kiba: This is the data of our next opponent, Australia's Big Waves. They are team with great offense. Especially their ace striker, Kyle, who's shoot is really fast. And their captain, Glenn, his shoot is more about power.

Nanae: Two players that use both power and speed separately, huh?

Isamu: Heh. Unlike them, we have both of that. After all, our Captain's shoot is both power and speed.