Our First Match! Tengawara Jr. High!!

Raimon and Tengawara will fight in the first match of Kanto district A-Block tournament. The match is held at Tengawara's soccer stadium. As the whistle blown, the kick-off starts. Izuma and Kei went ahead toward Raimon's field along with some players.

Kouta: Everyone, let's win this match and advance to the next round! Tengawara will be the one that beat Raimon!

Tengawara Players: Yeah!

Kaminari: Tighten the defense!

As Izuma reach the middle, Shun and Shin appear in front of him to prevent him from going even further.

Shun/Shin: We won't let you!

Izuma: Tch!

Kei: Over here!

Izuma: Kei!

He kick the ball at Kei. Before Kei can take it, Gento pass cut and take the ball instead. He drrible ahead before passing the ball to Ren.

Sato: I won't let you!

A defender named Sato went up to take the ball from Ren.

Ren: Shippu Dash!

He use his hissatsu and move in high speed, passing through Sato and some midfielder.

"Kazemaru use his hissatsu techqinue, Shippu Dash, to get pass some Tengawara players and went up!"

Ren: *pass the ball* Minamisawa-senpai!

Yuuya: *receive the ball* Okay!

"Minamisawa get the ball and ahead toward Tengawara's goalpost!"

Yuuya: We're not the same as the time in the exhibition match!

He get pass the defenders and kick the ball toward the goalpost but the ball was caught by Tengawara's huge goalkeeper before it can enter the goal.

"He caught it! Tengawara's goalkeeper, Touga, able to catch the ball without any problem! Minamisawa didn't get to goal!"

Touga: You should kick strong if you wanted to goal!

Yuuya: Darn it!

Kouta: Touga, over here!

Touga: *throw the ball* Yeah!

Kouta receive the ball and head up before passing it other players. Tengawara players keep passing to each other as they get pass Kaminari and Suiryuu.

Suiryuu: Crap!

Kaminari: These guys are good!

Then Kei receive the ball as he almost near the goalpost but Shun and Shin block him. He get pass them and about to pass the ball but Gento and Enji already marked Izuma.

Kei: I have no choice!

He make a ninja hand sign as the ball went up and purple flames start to cover it and form a cutter. He jumped and kick the ball.

Kei: Orge Blade!

He ball head right toward Raimon goalpost.

"Kei use his hissatsu shoot, Orge Blade! Will Tengawara scores the first point?!"

Higashi: Not if I'm here!

He raise up his right hand as his fist covered with green energy. He pull back his hand and punch forward.

Higashi: Metal Hand Punch!

He punched the ball and it flies away from Raimon goalpost.