Special! Camping Trip!!

This is a special chapter after the even of Soccer Festival Arc. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

It's been three weeks since Raimon the Soccer Festival. All of them are very happy especially the third years because they able to win along with the team in their last Soccer Festival.

At Raimon soccer field...

Everyone: A camping trip?!

Tenma: That's right.

Shinsuke: It was recommended by Chairman Gouenji. He said that you guys should have some fun after winning the Soccer Festival.

Kaminari: I see. I never thought that Gouenji-san would suggest something like that.

Ren: Homura, you're father is amazing! For giving time to have fun so we can celebrate our win!

Homura: Well, Papa always like to do some suprises.

Kaiji: Hey, is camping that fun?

Ushio: Kaiji-senpai, you never went to camping before?!

Kaiji: No. My old school did make a camping trip before but I didn't go with them due my injury during a match.

Ushio: Then this is the perfect chance!

Shinji: Finally, a fun time at least for few days at the nature.

Tenma: That's not all. Hakuren and Kidokawa Seishuu soccer team will be joining us.

Gento: Eh? Them?

Enji: Why, Coach?

Shinsuke: We did ask and it seems that they were told to join us in the camping trip because they are our first and final opponent.

Homura: *sweatdrop* That's the excuse...? Just what is Papa thinking...?

Tenma: We'll go to the camping site tomorrow and the camping will only be five days.

Shun/Shin: Five days?! Amazing!

Kaminari: *shivering* I already can feel this uneasy feeling...

Suiryuu: I wonder what kind of activity we'll do during the camping trip.

Shinsuke: Of course, the managers can join in the camping trip.

Asuka: Really?! Yay!

Riko: I always wanted to go for camping. This time it's going to be fun!

Asuka: Yeah! The more, the merrier!

(Time Skip)
(Next Day)

The players told their parents and their guardian if they can go to the camping trip. They are allowed to go. Currently, they are in the Inazuma Caravan and heading toward the camping site.

Higashi: I'm really excited! Get to camping with everyone!

Kaiji: Yeah!

Yuuya: The only question is...

He turn around and saw Nami is smiling happily while sitting next to Kaminari.

Yuuya: Kaminari, why did you bring Nami along? She's not even part of our school or team.

Kaminari: Do you think I even want to bring her along?

(Flashback)

While Kaminari is packing his stuff, Nami went to see him and begging him to bring her along.

Kaminari: Huh?

Nami: Please, Nii-chan! Please bring me along in this camping trip!

Kaminari: You're not even in Raimon or the team, why would I even bring you along?