Raimon VS Gassan Kunimitsu!

After Isamu scores the first goal for Gassan Kunimitsu, he simply mock Raimon for their weakness and went back to Gassan's field.

Gento: That guys...! He's picking a fight!

Ushio: I'm still new, but I won't let anyone look down on us!

Higashi: *look at his hands* That shoot is amazingly powerful... *look up* Just leave the goal to me! I'll stop that shoot whatever it takes!

Ushio: I'll make sure that I'm useful!

Gento: Like we said before, just ask us for help if you needed.

Tenma: *from the bench* Kaminari, come here!

Then Kaminari went to him. Tenma tell him about something while pointing at the field. Kaminari also abserving the field while listening to Tenma. Minamisawa look at them.

Minamisawa(In mind): *smirk* It's look like you have a plan, Matsukaze.

Then Kaminari went back to the field. He tell the team about the plan. While Kaminari is explaining, Yuuya take the chance and look at Minamisawa.

Yuuya(In mind): I'll beat you no matter what! I'll never accept you for betraying Raimon!

"The match resume with the ball in Raimon's possession! Gassan Kunimitsu is in the lead with 1-0, will Raimon catch up with the?!"

Aa the whistle was blown, Kaminari pass the ball to Homura as they move up.

Kaminari: Hissatsu tactics! Route of the Sky!

Raimon Players: Okay!

Wataru: Route of the Sky?

They move up as they jumped. Kaminari jumped and kick the ball as Homura receive it. Then she pass the ball to Ren and he pass the ball to Kaiji. When the pitch-down activate, their pass didn't even affected by the pitch-down system.

"Raimon's passing are connected! With passing the ball in mid-air, they are unaffected by the pitch-down! This is a good way to make a comeback!"

Ren move up but he unable to jump when the pitch-down activate in front of him. Kaiji glance to the right and saw Homura jumps as he pass the ball to her and then she pass the ball to Yuuya. As he landed, he look in front and saw an opening.

Kaminari: Yuuya!

Yuuya(In mind): I'll take this chance!

He stump the ball as it spins and covered with bluish-green energy.

Yuuya: Sonic Shot V2!

He kick the ball and it stopped for a moment, then it dash toward Gassan's goalpost.

Yuuya: Get in!

Wataru: Not if I'm here!

He went in front of the ball. His right leg engulf with flames and he jumps.

Wataru: Volcano Cut!

He do a slash kick and a raging flames and lava come out from the ground and block the ball. After a moment, the ball stops as it roll at him.

Wataru: Sorry, but you won't score unless I'm here.

Yuuya: Tch!

"Gassan's captain Hayama block the shoot before it gets to their goalpost! This is his tough defense!"

Wataru: It's time for another attack! *kick the ball* Sozaki!

Sozaki jumped and grab the ball. He went ahead as Azami, Yasu and Isamu went into their hissatsu tactics.