Hakuren's Blizzard! New Power!!

As soon as Nanae arrives at Raimon's goalpost, she summon her Keshin and then use Keshin Armed. She wear her Keshin like an armor. She kick the ball toward the goal.

Higashi: I won't let you score!

He make "X" with his hands and jumped forward as huge hand appear at his right hand as he push forward.

Higashi: God Hand X!

He tries to block the shoot but it pushing him back until the huge hand breaked and push Higashi to the side as the ball went into the goal.

"Goal!! The first one to score is Hakuren! Hakuren's captain Yukimura Nanae able to score the goal for them!"

(Raimon) 0 - 1 (Hakuren)

Higashi: No way...

Even Kaminari and Kaiji suprised when Nanae shows that she can use Keshin Armed.

Kaminari: Nanae improved so much in all these years...

Kaiji: Keshin Armed, huh? This is going to be troublesome...

"After the goal, the ball is in Raimon's possession. Will they able to turn to match to their side this time?"

Kaminari: Now that we know Nanae can use Keshin Armed, we can't let our guard down.

Yuuya: Hey, you know about what she just did?

Kaminari: Who doesn't know about Keshin Armed. Only those who doesn't have Keshin and just got it won't know much.

Yuuya: Well thank you for that. You still good in insulting people.

Kaminari: Whatever.

As the whistle blown, they went toward Hakuren's field.

"The match continues with Hakuren in the lead by 1-0. Will Raimon able to catch up with them?"

Kaminari: Yuuya, follow our usual play. You'll get use it.

Yuuya: Yeah.

Kiba: You won't get pass me!

As he get close to him, Kaminari move to the left and then to the right, leaving "Z" mark on the ground.

Kaminari: Z Slash!

Kiba: What?!

Most of the players know Kaminari's kick power is the strongest in Raimon. While they get in front of him, he smirked and kick the ball up.

Susumu: Hey, where do you think you're aiming? *jump up* I'll get it!

Kiba: Wait, Susumu-senpai!

When Susumu jumped, Yuuya suddenly appear and grab the ball instead of him.

Susumu: What?!

Yuuya: You're naive.

He land on the field but it kinda slippery when he land but use the spikes at his shoes to slide and perfectly land on the field.

Yuuya: *dribble ahead* This can work!

"Minamisawa land in a perfect way on the field and head toward Hakuren's field!"

Jingo: I won't let you!

Then Yuuya stops as he raise up his hand and snapped his finger.

Yuuya: Pause!

Then the Hakuren players around him stop moving and rhe background when black and white. He walk pass them and snapped back his finger. Hakuren players get confused as they look around for Yuuya.