The Semi-Final Match!

Raimon won against Zeus in an intense clash by 4-3. Now, Raimon has secured their seat at the semi-finals. Only two fight left to be the winner of the Soccer Festival.

At Raimon's soccer field...

The whole team are practicing so they can play even better than before. Now they in the semi-finals. Kaminari rush ahead as Kaiji and Gento went toward him. Kaminari easily get pass them and then kick the ball toward the goalpost but Higashi able to catch it.

Higashi: Heh, that's easy!

Kaminari: You still have long way to go. Remember, our opponent in the semi-final would be even more tougher. Zeus already give us some problem with teamwork, the next one might gets even worse.

Higashi: Fine.

As Homura dribble ahead, Ushio appear in front of her. He shout as bluish-black aura come out from his back, summoning his Keshin.

Ushio: Bannin no Tou Rook!

Homura: Eh? Already?

Ushio: Armed!

Rook turn into black aura with yellow highlights and went to Ushio as the aura covered him. As the aura disappear, it shows Ushio didn't wear Keshin armor.

Ushio: No way!

Homura dribble ahead and get pass Ushio. She sigh as she turn around to look at him and put her left hand at her waist.

Homura: Ushio-kun, just because you have a Keshin it doesn't guarantee that you can use Keshin Armed.

Ushio: Eh? But why Captain can?

Homura: It's because Senpai already have his Keshin long ago, and he already able to use Keshin Armed. Kaiji-senpai and Ren-kun can use Keshin Armed as well.

Ushio: How about Shinji-senpai?

Homura: No idea. I never saw him tried to use Keshin Armed at all.

Ushio: I see... Keshin Armed is sure hard to master...

They keep practicing until all of them panting because of tired. They went to the bench as Riko and Asuka give them drinks.

Asuma: *sigh* Hey, Captain, why didn't we use the Black Room 2 to practice?

Kaminaru: It's true that we could use that room, but that doesn't mean we couldn't depend on our own ability. Sometimes, we should practice in old style.

Asuma: I see...

Yuuya: Well, at least one of our biggest opponent was defeated. By ourselves.

Higashi: That's right. But I couldn't stop the ball...

Yuuya: No, you able to stop the ball when your hissatsu evolved.

Kaminari: Yeah. Confidence can help us grow even more.

Ren: *sigh* In the end, I didn't get to play in the last game...

Riko: Don't worry, I'm sure that you'll able to play next game.

Ren: *look at Riko* But we're in the semi-finals, all I wanted is to become useful to the team...

Riko: I know that. You'll get your chance.

Ren: I guess so...

While resting, they all heard tapping sound and saw that Shinji still practicing.

Kaminari: Shinji-san, what are you doing? We're taking a break.

Shinji: No, I'm fine! I also wanted to be useful to the team!