To the World Stage!

After many practicing for the preparation for the main tournament of FFI Vision 3, Inazuma Japan finally able to prepare for tournament. The reserve players able to keep up with the training and even in the Black Room from the very starter until they reach with others.

At the Briefing Room...

Hakuryuu and Kariya called the players there to discuss about something of the tournament.

Kaminari: What this time, Coach?

Shinji: Wow... Captain show no fear at all.

Todoroki: It's not so cool.

Kariya: You all here is only for one thing... Player Lisence and Player Band.

Players: Huh?

(A/N: I take the idea for Player License and Player Band from Inazuma Eleven Ares & Orion series, so coaches or trainers could give orders without any interference)

Kaminari: Oh? So we use that now, huh?

Kiroto: We didn't use those here in Japan during the Soccer Festival.

Todoroki: Well, it make sense. Because those who sponsored the FFI world tournament suggested for it.

Nanae: Finally, we have those!

Kazami/Kai: That's right.

It makes other players felt confused. The current captain and former captain know abou the Player License and Player Band while they have no idea what those are.

Ren: We know nothing at all...

Kotaro: And those guys including Captain know about it...

Kiba: Yeah, kinda weird...

Hakuryuu: Kariya, explain it to them.

Kariya: Right.

He press the button at the screen and shows the data for Player License and Player Band.

Kariya: First, the Player License. This is the card that shows the ID of the player and it also a special access for the players to watch the match of different teams. Soccer players are mostly known as VIP because they are special people.

Kenjito: *smirk* VIP, huh? Well, that is what we should be called.

Kotaro: *sweatdrop* Ken-chan, that's not VIP meant. Also, you only said that because we're from the team recommended by the Youth Soccer Association.

Kenjito: It's not that, Kotaro!

Kariya: The next one is Player Band. This is a type of electric watch but not a mere watch. It connects the phone or tablet so I or Coach could give you instruction without giving it away to the opponent players. Also, it allow us to check on your status while you playing on the field.

Ren: Status, huh? Is it like our stamina or energy?

Kariya: That's right.

Hakuryuu: This was suggested as a fair condition agreed by the officers in the tournament HQ. Player License are for the IDs, and the Player Band allows the opposite teams to give instruction without having the other team knowing their plans.

Kariya: And the managers will handle the photographing and handing over the band.

It shows Riko holding a camera and Asuka hold the boxes with Player Band. Inazuma Japan's Player Band are colored blue and yellow. She gave the players one each. Then they went to the stage as Riko taking their pictures one by one. After inputting the data and picture in the computer, Riko prints the Player License. Then Asuka and Riko hand over the cards to the players. At the front is the image and short detail of the player, and at the back the symbol of the team.