Kai's Desicion!

After the fail attempt of offensive, Mach Tiger has taken the chance. Kozan's hissatsu shoot, Ivory Crush, break through Kirishima's hissatsu and went into the goal.

Kozan: Hmph. *walk away* That was too weak.

Kirishima: Damn it! I couldn't block it!

Kiba: We didn't make it in time...

Kotaro: That shoot is too fast...

Nanae: We couldn't do anything...

(Inazuma Japan's seat)

Riko and Asuka look worried when they saw the team's teamwork still isn't working at all. They couldn't attack or defend with teamwork like that.

Riko: No way...

Asuka: We're one point behind...

Riko: *look at Hakuryuu* Coach, isn't there anything they could do?

But Hakuryuu just stay quiet.

Kariya: This match is about how their teamwork will be. We'll just have to see how they'll work with each other.

(Field)

"The match resume with Inazuma Japan's kickoff! Mach Tiger is in the lead with 1-0, will they catch up in time?!"

Tsukasa: It's look like we have to do this ourselves if Yoshi still didn't want to listen.

Kaminari: No, we most somehow use these members.

Tsukasa: What?

Kaminari: It's true that Yoshi is arrogant, Katsuragi keep with rough play and Arashi still an amateur, but they still have their own skills.

Tsukasa: Endou...

Kaminari: All we need is to find a way to use every of these members together.

As the whistle blown, Kaminari pass the ball to Tsukasa as they move up. As some Mach Tiger players move up to stop them, Kaminari and Tsukasa keep passing the ball to each other while still moving up.

"Their pass are connected! Endou and Kishibe's passing keep connected even when they moving up by themselves!"

Kai: Over here!

Tsukasa glance back at Kai who is following them but decided to ignore him. Kozan and Tazugan are in front of him. Tsukasa put his right hand at his heart as green light start to beeping.

Tsukasa: Aggresive Beat!

He get past them and the green lines react sending them to the side. Tsukasa jumped and do a bicycle kick at the ball.

Tsukasa: Bicycle Sword!

The ball engulf in dark energy. As Tsukasa land, the ball blast toward Mach Tiger's goalpost. Jalza and a defender, Azan, stand in front of the goalpost. Jalza's left leg and Azan's right leg glows in orange energy as they do a double kick.

Jalza/Azan: Death Scythe Middle!

A slash power dash toward the ball and stopped it as the ball roll to Jalza and he put his leg on it.

"Kishibe's shoot is blocked! Inazuma Japan didn't get to score again!"

Jalza: That rush shoot won't work on us.

Azan: Show us even better move.

Jalza: Guys, move up!

He kick the ball and one of the midfielder grab it. The midfielder pass the ball to Tazugan as he, Kozan and Sazuna moves up at Inazuma Japan's field.