Heat Up! Match on the Hot Field!!

After Zeus scores their second point, the match continues. The heat of the field makes Raimon players having hard time.

"The match resume with the ball in Raimon's possession! Zeus in the lead with two points ahead, will Raimon able to catch up with them in time?!"

As the whistle blown, Suiryuu pass the ball to Kaminari as they move up. Tareo and Maseki went to block them. Kaminari move the left and then to the right, leaving "Z" mark on the ground.

Kaminari: Z Slash!

Haruki: Don't let them pass!

He do a sliding to steal the ball from Kaminari but he jumped and pass the ball to Yuuya but he didn't get to grab it.

Yuuya: Crap!

Suddenly, steam come out from the phyro exhausts at the sidelines causing the ball bounce back into the field.

"That's the phyro exhaust system! The exhaust at the sidelines will release steam at certain time! Players can use the steam to make sure the ball didn't went out of bound!"

Yuuya: *grab the ball* I can't believe that there's a handy system like this!

He run ahead but Miyaki and Fuu in his path. He tried to get pass them while keeping the ball but they won't let him get pass way too easy for him.

Yuuya: Tch! You two are persistant!

Fuu: You too!

Miyaki: Don't underestimate us just because we're girls!

Yuuya: Then...!

He kick the ball up in the air.

Fuu: Where are aiming?

She jumped to get the ball but before she can grab it, Suiryuu come out off nowhere and grab the ball instead.

Fuu: What?

Suiryuu: Too bad for you.

He land on the ground as he keep moving up, getting near to Zeus's defense line.

Suiryuu: Here I come!

He shout as the ball engulf with gold energy and golden winds. He float along with the ball as thunderstorm can be heard.

Suiryuu: Shining Hurricane!

He kick the ball and it burst toward Zeus goalpost. Aikawa slowly raise his hands and clap, as dozens of hands come out.

Aikawa: Mugen The Hand!

He push forward his hands as the hands went to the ball and slam at it until completely covered it, but the ball able to break through and went in.

"Goal!! Suiryuu scores the first point for Raimon! They able to score in this time!"

(Raimon) 1 - 2 (Zeus)

Suiryuu: Okay, I scored!

The referee look his wristwatch and blow the whistle.

"That's it for the first half! Zeus still in the lead with 2-1! Will Raimon able to catch up with them in the second half?! Make sure you don't look away!"

Players from both teams went to their bench area. All of them are resting for the second half. Riko and Asuka are giving Raimon players their drinks. They drink the water while trying to get used with the heat.