Final Match! Teikoku Academy!!

As soon as the match starts, Teikoku quickly steal the ball from Raimon and Kai immediately in front of Raimon's goalpost.

Kai: Koutei Penguin 7!

He kick the ball as it engulf with rainbow energy and followed with seven penguins. As his right fist covered with green energy, he pull back and punch forward.

Higashi: Metal Hand Punch!

He tried to punch it away, but the power is too strong until his right hand get pushed back and it went in.

"Goal!! The first one to score is Teikoku! They score their first point right after the whistle was blown!"

(Raimon) 0 - 1 (Teikoku)

Higashi: *punch the ground* No way... I couldn't block it...!

Kaminari(In mind): Higashi still can't use it...

"Now the ball is in Raimon's possession once again, the match continues."

Yuuya pass the ball and Kaminari receive it as he move up. Fuyu also move toward him as she tried to block Kaminari's path.

Fuyu: I won't let you!

Kaminari: Z Slash!

He move to the left as feint and then to the right, leaving "Z" mark on the ground.

Fuyu: What?!

Kaminari: You need to be faster if you wanted to stop me!

Fuyu: Kagero-san!

Kagero: Leave it to me!

Kaminari: You won't get it.

He back pass at Suiryuu and he receive it. Two Teikoku's midfielders move up to stop him from advancing. The background change as Suiryuu stand at the middle of a whirlpool as it went up and form into a dragon.

Suiryuu: Kuroshio Ride!

The dragon grab the ball as Suiryuu ride the dragon and get pass both midfielders.

Suiryuu: *pass the ball* Minamisawa!

Minamisawa: *receive the ball* Okay!

"A good pass to Minamisawa! He's heading toward Teikoku's defense area! Will he be stopped?!"

Kirishima: Kobushi! Maru!

Kobushi/Maru: Okay!

The defenders named Kobushi and Maru went up and tried to stop Yuuya. But Yuuya smirked as he back pass the ball and Homura already a bit away from him behind.

"Minamisawa is just a distraction! He back pass at Gouenji without any of Teikoku's players realized about her! She completely free!"

Homura: Let's go!

She stumped the ball and kick it up. Then she jumped and spins as flames around her.

Homura: Fire Tornado!

She kick the ball causing it to engulf in flames and burst toward Teikoku's goalpost.

"She shoot! The ball heading right toward Teikoki's goal!Will this be the first score for Raimon?!"

Kirishima: *smirk* Not if I have this hissatsu!

He raise his right hand as a huge yellow hand appear and make a fist. Then he raise up his right leg and slam on the ground as he punch the huge fist ahead as it spins.