Breaking Our Limit!

The match between Inazuma Japan and Resistance Japan end with a draw in 3-3. Both team gets to experience in a real face-to-face match up. Inazuma Japan's players gets even more fired up to win the Asia district prelims and go to the world stage.

In the Black Room...

The players are doing their best in the practice so they get past the finals and went to the main world tournament. All of them are doing their best to break through their own limit. Kaminari, Homura and Suiryuu are watching from near the control panel.

Homura: Everyone is doing their best, right?

Suiryuu: Practice until they able to get past their own limit, huh? But they didn't seem to reach their limit yet.

Homura: *annoyed* Suiryuu-senpai, they just started training like an hour ago...

Suiryuu: *sweatdrop* Oh, I see. I didn't know, sorry...

Homura: *sigh* There's many things that really separates you from Coach...

Kaminari: Just let them practice. We've train using place like this before so it won't be that hard for us. *walk out* If you guys have something, tell me about it.

He went out from the room.

Homura: Senpai, doesn't look like carefree person but he seems to be being carefree right now.

Suiryuu: You know, you should fix with your word using.

At the field...

After watching other practice, Suiryuu and Homura also went out and practice with Kaminari at the field. Kaminari is running ahead as Suiryuu pass the ball to Kaminari and he kick the ball into the goal.

Kaminari: This isn't enough.

Homura: What do you mean, Senpai? We've been playing like we did before.

Kaminari: That's not what I mean. All we did is attacking from the front.

Suiryuu: Yeah. In all the match we play, we mostly attack from the front. We rarely attack from the sides.

Homura: I did!

Kaminari/Suiryuu: Only for once.

Homura: Hey!

Kaminari: Quit chitty-chatting and continue with our practice.

Suiryuu: Okay.

Homura: Senpai is too hard!

They continue the training with the instruction that Kaminari give them to move. Even in the practice, Suiryuu and Homura tries to keep up with Kaminari's speed but they barely able to catch up with him. After two hours of practice, they take some break and change into their tracksuit.

At the main building...

They enter the building. Suiryuu and Homura wipe their face with their towel.

Kaminari: I'm going to look at some data about Malaya Beast. You two do what you wanted in this free time.

Suiryuu/Homura: R-Right.

Kaminari walk away to the briefing room leaving the other two in confusion before they look at each other.

Riko: Suiryuu-kun. Homura-chan.

They turn to the table and saw Riko and Asuka.

Homura: Oh, Riko-senpai, Asuka-senpai.

Suiryuu: What is it?