The Practice Match! Inazuma Japan vs Resistance Japan!!

Inazuma Japan has won the semi-finals match and secure their seat at the finals. They've got even stronger than before. But they'll face another challenge that might break them apart.

At the soccer field...

The players are doing some practice to prepare for the finals where they going to fight for the team that'll be representing the Asia district.

Kaminari: Suiryuu pass to Katsuragi!

Suiryuu: Okay!

He pass the ball to Isamu as he keep moving up. Kotaro tries to block him but Isamu get past him and rush ahead. Nanae quickly steals the ball and pass it to Kiba but Homura steals it and kick the ball toward the goalpost but Kirishima able to catch it.

Homura: Damn it! So close!

Kirishima: I won't let any shoot gets in!

They went to the bench to take some break and having some drinks.

Nanae: Kirishima-kun, how's your hand?

Kirishima: Oh, it's okay now.

Kiba: I never expected Captain have a goalkeeper technique. That was suprising.

Suiryuu: That means you didn't watch the fully Soccer Festival matches. He become our goalkeeper in Raimon twice already.

Riko: Guys!

They turn around and saw Riko and Asuka run toward them as they stopped.

Asuka: Our finals opponent has been decided!

Tsukasa: Who'll be it? Malaysia, or Korea?

Riko: It'll be Malaysia.

Kaminari: Malaysia, huh? Their team name is Malaya Beast.

Kai: Aren't they the team that went to the world stage last year?

Isamu: Yeah. They full of suprises since Malaysia just recently join in the FFI few years ago but the first few times they compete, they never get past the first or second round.

Suiryuu: Just like others, they've become even stronger.

Hakuryuu: Is everyone here?

They look up and saw Hakuryuu along with Kariya.

Homura: Coach. Yes, everyone is here.

Hakuryuu: Tomorrow, you'll have a practice match.

Kaminari: Practice match? Against who?

Hakuryuu: You'll know it when you meet them.

Kariya: Use that practice match to get stronger, and train yourself to prepare for the finals.

IJ Players: Yes, sir!

(Time Skip)

At the briefing room...

While the others went to practice in the Black Room, Kiba and Kotaro are at the briefing room to do some research about their opponent in the finals.

Kiba: Representative of Malaysia, Malaya Beast.

Kotaro: They good in both offense and defense.

Kiba: So far Malaya Beast was known as the weakness team, but they get even stronger in this past years after their lose.

Kotaro: Okami-kun, look at this.

The screen shows some of the matches of Malaya Warriors in the FFI V3. All of the matches was quite hard for their opponent.