Prologue: Meeting Juliues

Y/N = first name
L/N = last name
Character is whatever you want it to look like.

It was quiet on the Stilwater bay as a yacht was floating in the water when all of a sudden ...

BOOM!

Yeah you're probably wondering what just happened and it's not good. As you can see I just got my ass blown up just when things were going my way. I had it all the power, the money, the cars, and the woman and it was all just taken from me. But for you to understand what's going on I need to start from the beginning. My name is Y/N L/ N and this is my story of how I joined The Third Street Saints.

_______________________________________

It all had happened so fast that you couldn't believe it either. One minute you and your dad were arguing about something and before you knew it he was dead on the floor from multiple stab wounds and YOU were the one holding the knife. It all happened so fast that you didn't even notice that you were already three blocks away from your house and running to the nearest bus station to get out of ( City name here) and somewhere else.

Y/N: Oh man I can't believe what I did I am so dead when mom finds out.

Your mom was a police sargent and was on the night shift and once she found out what you did you would get locked up for life even though you were seventeen and didn't want to go to jail.

Once you arrived at the bus station you got on the first bus you saw that was getting ready to leave so you got on as well to get as far away from home as possible.

(Time skip)

You had fallen asleep on the bus and when you woke up you saw that you were in some new city and had no idea what it was even called so you decided to ask the person in the seat in front of you to find out.

Y/N: Excuse me sir but do you know what city that is?

Guy: That is called Stilwater some city that has been a cesspool for gang violence.

Y/N: Oh thanks.

You were getting nervous now since you were probably going to get killed as soon as you got off the bus but you didn't and decided to explore the city. Unfortunately you had gotten lost and ended up in a district called Saints Row and passed a bunch of weird people.

Watch seller: Watches, I got watches over her. Yo hey man this shit will cost you $600 in the store, oh whatever man watches.

He says as you walk past him and up to a stripper.

Prostitute: Hey there baby I could show you a good time.

You were about to answer her and explain you had no money when you hear someone shouting. You looked the direction of the voice to see three men in yellow looking at some blue graffiti sign tagged "Rollerz".

Vice King 1: Oh he'll no!

Vice King 2: Man fuck the Rollerz.

Vive King 1: Levar you gonna let those bitches disrespect us?

Vice King 3: Shit whatchu think.

They started to spray yellow graffiti paint over the "Rollerz" tag when three men in blue walked up.

Rollerz member 1: The fuck you think your doing.

Vice King 1: Just bein' civic mind is all.

Rollers member 2: That so?

Vice King 2: Yeah some dumbass cracker decided to go shit all over this wall so we're just cleaning it up.

After he said that a fight broke out between the six of them and out of nowhere a red car pulled by them.

Carnales member: Hector says "buenas noches".

Vice King 3: SHIT!

The gang members continued to fight each other and the Carnales members tried to escaped but had crashed into a wall a barley missed you.

Then the last Roller shot the driver before he was killed by the last Vice King and started approaching you.

Vice King 3: Wrong time, wrong place dawg.

You all of a sudden heard a gunshot but didn't Get shot and saw the last gang member dead and saw some black man in black clothing and a white man in purple come up to you.

???: You okay playa?

Y/N: Yeah thanks to you two.

???: Julius let's move.

The man, now know as Julius helped you up as the three of you started leaving as the car exploded. The three of you the went a few blocks away before stopping to catch your breath.

Julius: That don't look to bad you should be fine and that's Troy you can thank him later.

Troy: Hey.

You node in response.

Julius: You got a name kid?

Y/N: Its Y/N and thank you again for getting me out of there.

Julius: Well the Row ain't safe no more Y/N we got gangs fighting over shot that ain't there's and with you in the way they don't care if you're representing a gang or not.

Troy: Julius this is no time to recruit.

Julius: We need all the help we can get.

Troy: No what we need is to get our asses out of here.

Julius: In a minute. Look the Row has a problem so come to the church when you want to be a part if the solution.

You then start walking around to see if you can find a place to stay for a while. You end up finding a small apartment that only cost $10 a week. It wasn't much since it was really run down but for only $10 it would have to do for right now since you couldn't afford to stay somewhere else.

You than began wondering if you should help Julius out or not. On one hand he saved your life and you wanted to return the favor. But on the other hand you didn't know what you were getting into.

Y/N: I should get some sleep and figure this out in the morning.

So you turned in for the night hoping some sleep would help you think more clearly on what Julius asked you.

_______________________________________

Hey guys I hope that you'll enjoy my story and i'll try my best to post as often as possible. And if you guys have any comments just know this is my first fanfic and i'm not perfect but I hope you all enjoy. Have fun, stay safe, and make sure to wash your hands and i'll see you guys later.