Stronghold: Fox Drive Weapons Plant

Your P.O.V.

I couldn't believe that the saints were in control of most of the city. We were all walking most of the streets and were getting tons of respect. And with the Carnales being the only gang left in the city, it was only a matter of time before we took them out. I was just walking around the edge of the factories district when my phone started to ring.

Y/n: Yes?

Julius: Hey Y/n, you anywhere near the factories district?

Y/n: Actually, yes, why?

Julius: Because I just got word that the Carnales are planning to move into gun running now that their drug ring is hurting.

Y/n: You know where their set up?

Julius: Yeah, their trying to convert the old steel mill into a weapons plant, and I want you to make sure their business doesn't get off the ground.

Y/n: I'm on it.

So once I hung up, Julius sent me the location of the steel mill. When I got there, I saw that the place was guarded by tons of Carnales. I knew that it was going to be hard to clear them our, but I knew I had to do it. So I pulled out my pistol and shot down the first group of Carnales by the entrance.

That seemed to get their attention really quickly, because they all started to shoot at me like crazy. So I started to go through the main yard of the steel mill and started killing all of the Carnales. After a few minutes, I was able to clear the front part of the steel mill, and I was about to go in when I saw some sort of glint.

That's when I took cover behind a car before I was almost shot. It looked like they had a couple snipers up on the roof top and I had to get rid of them and quickly. Then I noticed a sniper rifle in the car next to me and quickly grabbed it. Then I was able to take out both of the snipers easily. Then I heard one of the metal doors open up and saw a few guards come out.

So I made my way inside the steel mill and started to kill the guards that were all inside. After a few minutes, I made my way to the central control room and had taken care of the guards. Now all I had to do was figure out a way to put a stop to the operations. That's when I saw a few C4 charges and got an idea.

So I grabbed the C4 and started to put it all throughout the room. I put one in the control room, the second by the boiler, and the third by some gas pipes. Then I noticed I still had one charge left and started to find out where to put it. That's when I found a door to the roof and saw a way to get to the main chimney at the top.

So I started to climb up to the top of the steel mill and placed the last charge on the main chimney. Once it was set, I got down as fast as I could and got a good distance away. After a moment or two, the C4 went off and had completely destroyed the steel mill. Now that it was destroyed, the Carnales would have to find a new place to make weapons.