Ch 28: McManus says "Hello"

Your P.O.V.

I had a feeling that the Carnales weren't to happy right now. We were in control of half of their territory and let's just say that lady luck never left my side. The Saints were nearly the kings of the city, and it was all thanks to me.

And It's been almost a week since we took their main drug lab, so they were to be in some serious shit right now. And I had just drove over to the church to find Dex, but he wasn't there at all. Then I tan into Troy just as I was about to leave.

Troy: Hey man, Dex is at friendly fire right now, so c'mon.

So we both walked over to friendly fire to find Dex inside. And we both saw the teller with a high class sniper rifle.

Teller: This is the "McManus". As you see, it's fully collapsible and has a black attache. The 18'inch cryogenically treated stainless steel bull barrel gives this rifle a guaranteed accuracy of point two minute of angle at 600 yards with match grade ammunition. With its hand reamed chamber and match made trigger, the "McManus" is designed for the marksmen who wants to reach out and touch someone at a moment's notice.

Dex: I'll take it.

Teller: Lovely, would you like it gift wrapped?

Dex: No, that's okay.

Teller: Great, let me run this.

So then, while the teller was busy, Dex noticed me and Troy. And I already knew that Dex had a plan ready.

Dex: You did a tight job on that lab dog. We found a memo saying that Hector was meeting with Colombians tonight, and with the amount of heat their packing, just rushing in there would be a suicide mission.

Y/n: Figured as much.

Dex: So take "McManus" here and get to the docks, then find a nice tall building and wait. And when Hector makes his move with the Colombians, then take the shot.

Troy: When it all goes down, the first place the Carnales are gonna look is right at the Colombians. They're gonna think they got ducked bad, so you should have no problems sneaking out in the confusion.

Y/n: It could work.

Dex: Just the same, i'd get the fuck outta there, who knows what could happen.

Then the teller gave us the sniper in a large case and we left. Little did we know was that she had overheard is success going to call the cops. So I got back to my car, put the sniper in the back seat, and started to drive over to the docks.

It took me about an hour to get to where the meeting was. Once I arrived, I parked the car in an alley and grabbed the sniper. Then i had started to climb up the fire escape on the side of a building. It took me about ten minutes, but I was able to get to the roof and set up the sniper.

Now all I had to do was wait for Hector and the Colombians to show up. And I was there for a couple of hours waiting for any sign of Hector and the Carnales. And then, when it got to early evening, I had noticed a few red cars pull up and a group of men walking off a huge boat.

Once I saw that the Carnales and the Colombians were there, I got the sniper ready to kill Hector. It took me a couple of moments to find Hector, but I was able to when I saw him approach one of the Colombians. Then, once he was close enough, I pulled the trigger and shot Hector in the head.

That seemed to really take them by surprise when their boss fell to the ground dead. And it's because not even five seconds later, both the Carnales and the Colombians started to shoot at each other. So I took the chance to pack up the sniper and make my way back to my car.

I knew that the cops would be there any minute, and I wanted to be long gone by then. Once I was safe, I made my way back to the church and found Dex waiting inside. And Johnny was waiting there too, and he looked anxious.

Johnny: Dex here just told me about his little plan, how'd it go?

Y/n: Well let's just say that Hector Lopez isn't going to be getting up tommorow, or ever again.

Dex: Yes!

Johnny: Fuck yeah!

We all decided to go to head out to a night club to celebrate. With Hector dead, the Carnales were going to have a tough time staying together.

Third P.O.V.

After the shoot out down at the docks had started, the cops had arrived moments later. When they did, they had arrested all of the Carnales and Colombians and confestated all the drugs too.

Cop #1: That was a hell of a tip.

Cop #2: No kidding, with the amount of shit we confestated, we could of put Lopez away for the rest of his life.

Cop #1: It doesn't matter, he got taken care of anyways.

Cop #2: What do you mean?

Cop #1: Monroe's just happy Lopez is dead, as far as he's concerned this case is closed. Hell, if he ever found the guy that did this, he probably send him a fruit basket.

Little did the cops know was that they were overheard by Victor. So with the news of Hectors death, he went to go call Angelo. And Luz was currently giving Angelo a blow job when the phone started to ring. So Angelo reached around for it to see who it was, only to be revealed to be Victor.

Angelo: Hello? Hey Victor, I'm in the middle of something-- what? WHAT?!

That's when Victor went on to tell Angelo that Hector was dead. And that the cops had taken all the drugs and that some of the Colombians were arrested too.

Angelo: Victor, listen to me very carefully, I don't give a fuck about the drugs, and I don't give a fuck about Orejuala.

Luz: What about Manuel?

Angelo: Mira Mujer! Callate el hocico! Who do this to my brother?

Luz: What about Hector?

Angelo: Luz, POR FAVOR! Okay, okay, you're right, you deal with the Saints, I'll handle the Colombians. If Manuel is behind this yo le voy a ensenar a el por que la familia Lopez es la mas fuerte.