Ch 17: Guardian Angel

Your P.O.V.

I was in a good mood after what happened with the race the other day. The Rollerz were going to be pissed off that it was ruined. I was taking a walk near Chinatown when I started to get a call from Lin.

Y/n: Hey, what's up?

Lin: Y/n, meet me at the tea house in Chinatown. I think I got a way to get in deeper with the Rollerz.

Y/n: I'll be there shortly.

It didn't take me long to get to the tea house Lin mentioned. And I was able to come by any time since I helped the owner, Mr. Wong, with a few favors. And it didn't take me long to find Lin at the bar. She had just threw some guys lighter across the room. And I had even bumped into him while trying to take his seat.

Customer: (mutters) Asshole.

I had heard him and just glared at him as he left. Once he was gone I took the open seat next to Lin.

Lin: I tell ya, you and I are always making new friends.

Y/n: That's one way of putting it.

Lin: Things are moving to slow, we need to step it up. I hear I guy named Joseph Price calls the shots. And I don't know much about him except that he's friends with some mechanic that's named Donnie.

Y/n: And you think we can use this guy to our advantage?

Lin: Exactly, so here's the plan, you go tear up Donnie's shop. And right when you're about to finish Price's buddy, I'll swoop in and save the day. Make it look good, but don't you dare mess up my car man.

Y/n: I'll try.

Lin: Good, thanks for buying my tea.

Then she just left me to pay for her, so I did and got ready. Lin texted me the address of Donnie's shop and I made my way there. And It didn't take me long to find it since there were Rollerz guarding the place.

And once they saw me they all started shooting at me like crazy. So I had to fight my way inside to look for this Donnie guy. The garage was honestly a lot smaller than I had thought it would of been. After dealing with the guards, I found Donnie in one of the back rooms. So I shot at him a few times and had pretended to miss to make him run.

Y/n: Just die like a man, Donnie.

Donnie: Get away from me.

Then he ran out of the back door and I followed him. After a couple more shots I saw Lin pull up in her car with an smg in hand.

Lin: Donnie, get down!

Then she pretended to shot at me, but I hid behind a dumpster. And then I had unloaded my gun to make sure not to hurt Lin.

Lin: What are you waiting for?! Get in!

Donnie: We gotta get out of here.

As soon as he got into Lin's car I knew it was a good time to act. Then I jumped out and got their attention again.

Y/n: HEY!

Then I pulled the trigger and nothing had happened. Then Lin pretended to shoot at me again as I hid behind a trash can. Then she drove off and I got in a nearby car to chase them. I had followed them to see where they would go and Lin was one heck of a driver.

After a few minutes Lin led me to the highway and I followed. As soon as we got across the river I decided to make it look like I had lost them. So I swerved around and pretended to take a wrong turn and wait.

After a few minutes I got a text from Lin about what had all just happened. And it turned out the plan worked and that I just had to wait for Lin's signal. And I was in a great mood now that the Rollerz chop shop was in pieces. So it was a real good day and I knew that the Rollerz would be pissed