Ch 12: For King and Country

Your P.O.V.

I was in a really good mood after what me and Johnny did yesterday. I had just got to the church to see what we should do next, but Johnny wasn't there. I had looked around for a few minutes and I couldn't find him.

I did, however, find a small note from Johnny saying he was out with Aisha and to take the day off. I was about to leave when I heard Julius come out of nowhere.

Julius: Where's Gat?!

Y/n: Out with Aisha.

Julius: Fuck! Listen carefully playa, Benjamin King just called. It seems that one of his boys got a big head and tried to take him out.

Y/n: Seriously?

Julius: Yes and he's pinned down in the park right now and needs help. Now what happens to King may not mean shit to you. But me and him? We got history. I owe King from way back in the day and he's not gonna eat it if I can help it. You bring back King safe, got it?

Y/n: I'm on it Julius.

With that I ran out of the church as fast as my legs could carry me. I got into my car and made my way to the park as quickly as I could. And once I got there I saw that there was tons of Vice Kings all over the place. So I got out of my car and started to take as many of them out as I could. As soon as they were cleared out I saw someone coming down from the stairway.

Y/n: Ben King?

King: So you're the kid that Julius sent?

Y/n: For that right, now let's get out of here bef--

Unfortunately, before I could finish more Vice Kings turned up. So me and king had to deal with them before we made a break for it. It took us a few minutes, but we managed to deal with the reinforcements. And from the look on Kings face I could tell he was really impressed with me.

King: You do this kind of thing before?

Y/n: No, only started when I got to town over a month ago.

King: You know, I never got your name.

Y/n: It's Y/n, Y/n L/n.

King: Well it's nice to meet you.

Y/n: And luckily not at the end of a gun. Now c'mon let's get out of here.

King: My car is close by, let's us that.

So we both hurried up and got over to where King left his car. He gave me the keys and got into the passengers seat as I got ready to drive. And then, out of nowhere, more Vice Kings started to chase after us. So we both had to start shooting at all of them while we were escaping. Once they were all gone King realized an all to familiar car.

King: Hey, that's Warren right there! C'mon, let's take that bastard out.

Y/m: Alright.

So we started to chase after Warren all around the northern part of the city. And He kept saying how no one would mess with him and how he would run this city. Then I got some crazy idea on to kill Warren's sorry ass. So I pulled up close to Warren's car before I had turned to King.

Y/n: King, take the wheel.

King: What?!

Y/n: Just do it!

So he did so and I started to climb out as he got in the driver's seat. Then I just jumped right onto Warren's car and it caught him by surprise.

Warren: What the fuck?!

And then I started to punch him right in his face. He started to swerve and it caused him to go off the road. Then we both noticed that we were heading for the side of a building. So I punched him one last time before I bailed out of his car just in time. Once I got up I saw that Warren's car had crashed and that it had started to smoke badly. And after a minute or so King pulled up and saw what I did.

King: Well, so long Warren, you really stupid bastard. Alright Y/n, now you should take me to Julius.

Y/n: Alright, let's go.

So we got back into Kings car and I drove him to the church. As soon as we got there a few of the other Saints just looked at me and King confused.

Y/n: Don't you all have work to do?

Then they all went back to minding their own business. So I lead King to the back and saw Julius wasn't there so I called him.

Julius: Yeah?

Y/n: Julius, where are you? I got king back safe and sound just like you asked.

Julius: Good job, Y/n. I had some stuff to deal with so I'll be back in a few hours. And make sure no one touches King.

Y/n: Got it Julius.

So as soon as I hung up I got everyone's attention to relay what Julius said.

Y/n: Alright, everyone listen up. I just called Julius and he said that no one is allowed to touch King. If you do then I'll personally make sure you don't see the light of day, understood?

They just started agreeing since they had a feeling I was serious. Then I had noticed King was right there next to me.

King: Did you really me that last part.

Y/n: No, but it's better safe than sorry.

King: Fair enough.

Y/n: You gonna be alright by yourself?

King: Don't worry, I'll be fine.

So I left to see if there was anything left for me to do. I knew that it was only a matter of time before we killed Tanya. And once we did, then the Vice Kings would be finished.