Stronghold: Pleasant Veiw Storage

Your P.O.V.

After what happened at the race the other day I was in a really good mood. It was quiet out today and I was just walking around to wonder what would happen next. And that's when I started getting a call from Julius.

Y/n: What's up Julius?

Julius: Hey Y/n, are you anywhere near the arena right now?

Y/n: *sees arena* Yeah, I'm actually at by the back parking lot now, why?

Julius: Well Lin just told me she found a storage garage close to the arena where the Rollerz stash some of there high performance cars.

Y/n: And you want me to go see how good their "insurance" is?

Julius: Exactly.

Y/n: I'll get it done.

So I hung up and started to search for the storage garage Julius mentioned. And it didn't take me that long to find the garage since I saw a few Rollerz cars park in the front. So I was able to sneak in undetected and listen to a few Rollerz talking about the cars.

Roller #1: Man, all of these cars have to be worth millions.

Roller #2: I know, I just hope we can get them sold safely after what happened at the race the other day.

Roller #3: Yeah, and I still don't know how all the cars blew up.

After that I decided that I should take the out by surprise. So I just picked up a wrench up off the ground and threw it into an open garage door. And as soon as one of them went to look I pulled out a knife and stabbed the other two in the throats. And after the last one turned around I stabbed him a couple of times.

Once they were dead I started to think on how I would destroy the cars. Then I noticed that there was some C4 on the ground and thought of a plan. So then I started sneaking around to find all of the cars. And with each one I found I put the C4 underneath. Sadly, as soon as I put the last bit of C4 on the final car I was spotted.

Roller: Hey! Who are you?

Y/n: Who? Me?

Roller: No my brother... Yes you asshole.

I was about to answer, but I just didn't care so I shot him. And then the other Rollerz started to shot at me too. So I made my way to the entrance as fast as my legs could go. I manage to fight my way out of the storage garage, and once I did I got a good distance. Once I was far enough I activated the C4 and it had blown up all the cars.

I knew that it was going to really piss off the Rollerz now that they just lost millions in high class cars. Once all the explosions died down I made my way out of there quickly. I knew that the cops were going to show ant minute and I just wanted to be as far away as i possible could.