Ch 16: Sampsons Surprise

Your P.O.V.

It's been a couple days since I stole the cars for Lin and my mother's call. I was a little on edge, but I had calmed down some now. I was driving around when I got a call from Lin.

Lin: Meet me at the night club up in the suburbs. Sampson done with the cars and we need to talk about what we're gonna do with them.

Y/n: Alright, I'll see you soon.

So I went to my apartment in Saints Row and decided to changed. I had just put on some of my casual clothing so I wouldn't draw any attention to myself. Then once I got to the night club I saw a bouncer outside. I was about to just go inside when the guy stopped me.

Bouncer: Name?

Y/n: Lin invited me.

Bouncer: Name?

Y/n: Y/n L/n.

Then he just looked at the list for a few moments before he opened the door to let me in.

Bouncer: You're good to go.

So I walked in and started looking to find Lin. After a couple of minutes I was stopped by some women.

Woman: Hey now, you looking for a dance little fella.

Y/n: Sorry, but I'm here to meet someone else.

After a moment of them trying to flirt with me I saw Lin. She just walked up to me, grabbed my arm, and had just dragged me to the dance floor. And I was looking around for a moment or two to make sure we weren't being followed.

Lin: Try not to look so conspicuous.

Y/n: Noted.

After we got to the dance floor we both started to do some slow dance. And Lin started to whisper her plan into my ear.

Lin: You did good, but I'm not through with you yet. Those cars that you stole have been rigged to blow when the engines reach a hot enough temperature. I need you to make sure those cars get nice and hot.

Y/n: Where are they at?

Lin: There's a race going down nearby, and I think you should give them some tough competition. I know these guys so if you're in the lead for the final stretch then they'll hit the nitrous to blow past you. And when they do....

Y/n: "Boom".

Lin: That's right, and as soon as those cars are wrecked, get the hell out of there. You're no use to me...... us dead.

Y/n: Got it.

Lin: Thanks for the dance, now hurry up, you got a race to win.

So I went outside to find a ride to use in the race. Then all of a sudden a race car pulled out in front of me. Then I had noticed that it was Troy who was the one driving once he got out.

Troy: Hey man, get in.

Y/n: You heard about the race?

Troy: Yeah, and listen, I don't care what Lin said. You get me close enough and I'll take care of the Rollerz, to hell with this lap-race bullshit.

With that I got in the driver's seat and Troy in the passenger seat. And then I started driving us to where the race was starting.

Troy: Hey, just between you and me, I don't like Lin going undercover. If you hang around someone long enough, then soon enough you'll start thinking like them.

Y/n: Don't worry Troy, you won't have to worry about Lin.

It didn't take us long to get to the race and we both noticed that they were all Rollerz members.

Troy: Alright, here they are. I hope Lin followed up on her end of the deal.

Y/n: She did, trust me.

With that we all got into position to start the race. And once it started I had started driving as fast as I could. And I decided to go with Troy's and got him close to the Rollerz. Then he had started to taunt the other drivers and tricked them into activating the nitrous on all their cars.

It didn't take us long to get rid of most of the racers. And I noticed that it was just us and one last racer. So I decided to win the race the old fashion way. So I just sped past the driver and it had just confused Troy.

Troy: What the hell are you doing?

Y/n: Winning the race.

I was able to keep a good distance ahead of the racer. After making a few sharp turns I was able to reach the finish line. And that idiot racer was able to end up crashing into another car on the way. Then me and Troy got out and got a butt load of money for winning. Then I noticed Lin was coming my way and that Troy was leaving.

Lin: Why was Troy here?

Y/n: The dumb ass thought that you weren't loyal to the crew. And he just thought you would sell us out or some shit like that.

Lin: Well he's an idiot.

Y/n: Yeah, and here's your cut.

When I gave her half of the prize money she was surprised. And I just thought it was funny to see that look on her face.

Y/n: Just think of it as my way of saying "thanks" for your help.

With that I got in the car I used in the race and drove off. Little did I know that I left Lin with a huge blush on her. And I had to say that Lin wasn't like any other girl I've dated before.