Stronghold: Cecil Park Drug Lab

Your P.O.V.

I couldn't believe that we were so close to running the city. I was waiting for Dex to be certain that the address that Orejuela gave us was legit. Once we knew, we could go and kill Angelo and take the city completely. I was taking a walk around the Barrio district when my phone started to ring.

Y/n: Yes?

Julius: Hey playa, it's Julius.

Y/n: What's up Julius?

Julius: Dex managed to find the Carnales final drug lab.

Y/n: And you want me to go and destroy the last of their equipment.

Julius: Exactly, once you do, then the Carnales grip on the drug trade will be gone for good.

Y/n: I'll get it done.

So Julius sent me the address of the drug lab and I went to find it. Once I found the location, it turned out to be an old rundown building. I guess it made sense that they would hide a drug lab here. So I made my way inside and found several guards inside, and I was able to take care of them easily.

Once I cleared out the small building, I made my way upstairs to destroy all the remaining drug equipment. It was easy to find it, so I threw a grenade and it made the equipment explode. Then I was about to leave when I saw a couple of Carnales on the roof. I saw that they had RPG's with them, and I was able to get to cover before they launched a missile at me.

I had to move between different cover spots as I noticed several other Carnales on other rooftops. And when I got the chance, I took my shot at killing the Carnales with the RPG's and kept on moving to cover. After about ten minutes or so, I had taken out all of the Carnales on the roofs. Then I decided to call in some reinforcements of my own to secure the area.

Saint: We'll be there shortly.

After I hung up, I saw that more of the Carnales were pulling up outside and rushing in. So I got ready to make sure they couldn't take back the building. And it was a crazy fire fight as more of the Carnales just kept on coming. I even thought for a moment that I was going to get killed.

That's when I saw several purple cars pull up and start shooting. And I saw that the Carnales were really taken by surprise when the Saints showed up. After the Carnales were dead, I saw that Johnny was with them.

Y/n: Thanks Johnny, you really saved my ass in there.

Johnny: Since you saved my ass from the Vice Kings, it was only right that I saved yours too.

Y/n: Right on! Alright people, go around the neighborhood and make sure that the Carnales are kicked out.

With that, the Saints all left to clear out all the remaining Carnales in the neighborhood. And I knew that it would only be a matter of another day or two before we killed Angelo. All I had to do was wait for Dex to find out were his house was.