Ch 24: Crack Down

Your P.O.V.

It's been a few days since I took Lin out on a date, and I was in a really great mood. And to make matters better, the Saints were in control of most of the city and I was getting respect.

When I first came here, I started out as just some nobody. But now I'm finally getting the respect I deserve. I was taking a walk around the Row when I my phone started to ring and I had realized it was Dex.

Y/n: What's up Dex?

Dex: Hey man, taking apart the Carnales ain't gonna be easy, so when you're ready hit me up at the church.

Y/n: I'm on my way.

Then I hung up and made my way back to the church. Once I arrived, I found Dex in a side office looking at a map of the city. I also realized a bunch of pictures and a red line that was around the southern part of the city. And after a few moments, Dex had finally seemed to notice me.

Dex: Hey man, didn't hear you come in, check this out.

Y/n: What do you got Dex?

Dex: Well, the Carnales were the first organized gang in the city. The way that Julius tells it, they owned the whole damn town before Benjamin King had stepped up against them. But tell ya what, I'm not worried about their history so much as the fact that A: the Lopez brothers are both crazy motherfuckers, and B: Victor, their enforcer, survived a dozen VK drive-bys.

Y/n: Jesus.

Dex: I know, sounds pretty bad right? Now add in that the Carnales are backed by the largest drug cartel in the world, and I think you'll understand why we're gonna play this safe instead of pulling a Johnny.

Y/n: So what's the plan?

Dex: I say we cut off their income first, then we go for Hector, sound good?

Y/n: Good enough for me.

Dex: Well, it was a rhetorical question, but thanks for your support.

Then Dex gave me the locations of a couple of drug labs. I had a feeling that Dex had a plan in mind, but I decided to ask him later. So I grabbed a car  and made my way to the first lab. And It looked like it was hidden away in a old building near a slaughterhouse and was poorly guarded. So I just pulled up and went to the guard that was outside.

Carnales member: Hey Pendejo, this is private property, so I suggest you leave.

I really didn't care what he wanted, so I just shot him in the face. That had alerted the other guards and they all came out shooting. I was able to deal with them since there was only four or five of them.

I easily found all the drug equipment, then I threw a grenade, and ran like hell. Luckily, I was able to get out as the whole building blew up. Then I went to look for the other drug lab that Dex sent me to destroy.

I was able to find it in a repair shop that was near a parking garage. And It had looked like there was only a few guards outside, so I pulled up and one noticed. So when I stopped, I rolled down the window and grabbed a gun.

Carnales member: What are you--

But before he could even finish, I had already shot his face. Then I got out and started to deal with other guards there. Once all the guards were dealt with, I found the drug equipment and threw a grenade to destroy it. And after the building started to catch fire, I made a quick escape before the cops showed up and called Dex.

Y/n: Dex, the labs are toast.

Dex: Good job, Y/n. Troy said that he found something and wants to meet us.

Y/n: Where? When?

Dex: At the gas station next to that Freckle Bitches here in the Row in a few hours.

Y/n: Alright, I'll be there.

Dex: Cool, I'll see you then.

Y/n: Okay.

After I hung up, I made my way back to my apartment in the Row. Once I got there, I found Lin was inside for some odd reason.

Y/n: Lin, to what do I owe the pleasure?

Lin: Who says that there's a reason that I'm here?

Y/n: Lin, I know that there's always a reason with you.

Lin: Well, maybe I wanted to have a bit of fun with you.

Right then and there, I immediately knew what she meant. So I made sure the door was closed, and let's just say that the next hour was the best hour that I ever had.