Ch 11: Round peg, Square hole

Your P.O.V.

The Saints campaign against the Vice Kings was going great do far. We were in control of more than half of their turf and they were starting to really feel the pressure. And to make it better I was finally turning eighteen today. Right now I was trying to sleep when my phone started to ring and I unfortunately had to answer.

Y/n: Yeah?

Johnny: Hey man it's me, Dex has something we need to see.

Y/n: C'mon man, it's my birthday. Don't I get the day off or something?

Johnny: Sorry dude, I don't want to make you work on your birthday, but Sex says it's good.

Y/m: Fine! I'll be there in a few.

With that I got up, got dressed, had a quick breakfast, and left. I made my way to the location Johnny sent me and I found Dex by a car waiting for me. And he also had a map with several locations circled in yellow.

Dex: Hey man.

Y/n: What do you have Dex.

Dex: Glad you asked, I've done some digging and it turns out the cops are getting in on Kings protection rackets.

Y/n: Is that why they've been going easy on the Kings?

Dex: Exactly, we've gotta go public with this shit. Now if we...

Then Johnny came out of nowhere with a case before he set it on the hood of the car. Dex was wondering what was inside, but I had a feeling i knew what it was.

Johnny: Don't worry Dex, I got something more subtle in mind.

Then Dex opened the case and we were both in shock to see RPG ammo inside.

Dex: Johnny you can't be serious.

Johnny: Fuck yeah I am!

Dex: Where did you get those?

Johnny: Anthony's condo, he had a really big mouth.

Dex: This isn't going to end well.

Johnny: Don't listen to the old woman. I'll drive to where the cops are picking up protection money and Y/n will make them "cease and desist" with one of Tony's noise makers.

Y/n: And if we make sure to only hit the cops working for King, then the police won't have a choice but to rain down on them to save face.

Johnny: Exactly, and consider this my birthday gift to you man.

Y/n: Johnny. You. Are. AWESOME!

We quickly shared a fist bump before we got into the car and drove off. And I was ready to stick it to the cops and the Kings for fucking with us. We were driving around for a moment before Johnny spoke up. He started going on about how he and Aisha were going to the gun range and other things. And how she was complaining about dinner and flowers and it just made me laugh.

Y/n: (laughs)

Johnny: Thanks man, you're a real help.

Y/n: Sorry man, but if you really want my advice than treat her like a woman. Don't treat her like a gang member and tell her she looks beautiful, woman love to hear that.

Johnny: You talking from experience?

Y/n: Yeah, I had a girlfriend once and said some shit about her hair not looking good blonde. And let's just say I don't want to make fun of a women's hair again.

Johnny Shit man, what happened?

Y/n: Trust me, you don't want to know.

After a few minutes we managed to get to the first meeting at the police station downtown. Once I blew up the cars and killed the cops and Kings a couple started to chase after us. Then we went to the other meetings around different areas off the city. It was real crazy and both the cops and the Kings were getting really pissed off. After a while we managed to stop the Kings a from paying off the cops. Unfortunately, the Kings and the cops were all over us and we needed to get away.

Johnny: Alright, now let's stop by forgive and forget before we drop off our last "present" to the Vice Kings.

So while Johnny continued to drive I kept the Kings and police away. And after we stopped at forgive and forget Johnny drove to the Kingdom Come Records construction site. As soon as he parked we both got put and he led me to the trunk if the car.

Johnny: I think the Kings are threw with the policemen's balls.

Y/n: I hope so.

Then Johnny opened the trunk and I saw it was full of explosives and I knew what he was planning to do.

Johnny: Now all we have to do is give Warren a nice final "Fuck you" and if say it's been a hell of a day.

Then he closed the trunk and we got a safe distance away before he took out the detonator.

Johnny: You wanna do the honors?

Y/n: God damn right I do.

Then I took the detonator and pressed the button and turned around to watch the show. As soon as i did the bombs blew up and took down more of the building then it did the first time.

Later, at Kings penthouse

Third P.O.V.

King was doing some business in his office when he got a call from police chef Monroe.

King: Hello? Hey it's got to hear from-- What? Wait, wait slow down what are you saying? Look our arrangement has been beneficial for both par--

Then he heard the door open and saw Tanya and Warren come in as Monroe explained what happened.

King: Look why don't we talk about this over dinner? I'm sure we can work this out, okay? Alright, see you tonight. Goodbye.

With that King hung up before turning to Warren and Tanya.

Warren: See, this is what I'm talking about.

King: Who said you can come in here?

Tanya: We need to talk.

King: Do we now?

Warren: You've been putting yourself before the crew.

King: Keep talking little nigga.

Warren: If you hadn't wasted our time sticking your nose up them white boys asses we could've owned the whole damn game by now.

King: I told you before we're not getting into that shit.

Warren: And why the fuck not? That's where the money is! Man, if you got down with that shit back in the day, the Carnales woulda been ghosts by now. But you didn't, did ya? You were to much of a pussy then and you're to much of a pussy now.

Then king grabbed Warren by the back of the head and slammed it on the table as Tanya walked to the door.

Warren: FUCK!

King: You forgot who you're talking too. My name is Benjamin Motherfucking King! I'm the man who took my crew from being a bunch of baby gangsters in Sunnyvale to being one of the most feared and influential forces in the god damn city. You know how I did that.

After a few seconds of silence King slammed Warren's head into the table a second time.

King: I said "You know how I did that?"

Warren: H-How Mr. King?

King: I did it by knowing when it was time to build, when it was time to watch, and when it was time to act. I'm threw carrying your punk ads, if I were you I'd drop them damn flags and get the fuck outta here before I erase your dumb ads.

Warren: I ain't going nowhere!

King: You're not hearing me. I said...

Warren: Yo fuck that! YOU ain't hearing ME!

Then Tanya opened the doors and several Vice Kings walked in.

King: What is this?!

Warren: I've built, I've watched, and now I'm acting.