Ch 29: Meeting Orejuela/ Strength in Numbers

Your P.O.V.

It's been a few days since I've killed Hector, and things were calm. But I had a bad feeling that Angelo could be up to something big. So I made my way to the church to see if Dex or Troy had any idea what to do next. When I arrived, I saw that Dex and Troy were looking over a photo of some old guy.

Dex: So this guys is the mouth piece for the Colombians?

Troy: Yup.

Dex: And he's in town?

Troy: Yup.

Dex: Interesting.

Y/n: How so?

Troy: Well we've taken out one of the Carnales legs. So if we smoke this guy then they'll be crippled for good.

Dex: Yeah and so will we. If we kill Orejuela, then the Colombians will be all up our asses. Let's figure out what his game is first and then decide what to do. You know where be is?

Troy: Well, i'd start with the strip clubs.

Dex: Cool, let's go and buy this drug lord a lap dance.

So we grabbed a car and started to make our way to Orejuela. Dex got a tip that he was at the strip club near the airport, so we boyh decided to check there first. Then Dex went on to say that since Hector's dead then Angelo will be calling the shots. It's a good thing that he isn't ready yet, but Dex pointed out that Victor would be after us.

After an hour of driving, we eventually arrived at the strip club. And we both waited for a few minutes to see if Orejuela was around. That's when I had noticed a car by the strip club, and the second I did it started. That's when I saw a guy, who I had thought to be Victor, start going towards us.

Dex: Fuck the Colombian, we've gotta get out of here!

With that, I started driving as fast as I could to get on the highway. Then more of the Carnales started to follow us and I tried to keep as much of a distance as possible. It was a good thing I was able to take an exit off the highway and they sped past it.

Dex: Shit, that was close, you just saved both our asses.

Y/n: Lets get back to the church.

So I drove us back to the church and made sure that we weren't followed back. Once we arrived, we saw Troy and Julius and Julius didn't look happy.

Julius: What the hell were you thinking?

Dex: Julius, I really don't see what the big deal is.

Julius: The deal us that you went to talk to the Colombians without me.

Dex: Well we didn't even get to meet him Jules.

Julius: And don't call me Jules, you haven't earned it.

Dex: Fine, Julius you put me in charge of The Los Carnales. Shit Troy now you've got me saying it.

Julius: Dex do your job, don't think that you're bigger than you are. When it comes to the Colombians you call me, understand?

Dex: Yeah.

Julius: Good, now that that's settled--

But before he could continue, a bunch of Carnales started to storm the church a d started shooting. Dex and I knew that Victor was having a second go at killing us. After we cleared out the inside of the church, we made our way outside to deal with the reinforcements.

There were a few dozen of Carnales members attacking the church. And we were doing our best to defend it against the Carnales. And after about several waves of Carnales, I saw a familiar vehicle racing towards us. It was Victor, and I saw that he was driving right towards me.

Luckily, I was able to jump out of the way before he ran me over. Then I had noticed an RPG on the ground and then picked it up. When I saw that Victor was charging at me again, I fired the missile and hit Victor's car. It caused the car to blow up and catch fire, but we all saw Victor crawl out of the wreck and charge at us while he was literally on fire.

Julius: Shit, what the hell is this motherfucker made of!?

So we all started to shot at Victor while he was running at us. After firing at least a few dozen bullets at him, he had finally fell to the ground dead. So once the last of the Carnales were killed, I saw Troy walk over to Victor's burning corpse and use the fire to light a cigar. Me and Dex just looked at him as if he was just stupid while he was smoking.

Troy: What?

Meanwhile, at the Lopez mansion

Third P.O.V.

After everything that has happened, Angelo was getting ready for an all out war with the Saints. Luz had taken a notice to this and was worried.

Luz: Angelo, what are you doing?

Angelo: What's it look like I'm doing?

Luz: It looks like you're running off to get yourself killed.

Angelo: Yo no le tengo mieda a Orejuela!

Luz: Come on, you don't think that Manuel is respon--

Angelo: Are you protecting him? You want to be with him?

Luz: He didn't kill Hector---

But before she could finish, Angelo had slapped her and she fell to the floor and started to cry.

Angelo: Nunca me hables asi otra vez! Me entiendes?

Angelo was furious about his brothers death, and he was going to kill all those responsible. Even if he had to burn down the whole city to do it.