Ch 31: House Call

Your P.O.V.

It's been a crazy few months from when I first came to Stilwater. When I first came here, it was to hide from the cops back home since I killed my father. But now, I was one of the most feared and respected people in the city. And I had no idea that me killing my father would lead to this. I was driving around downtown Stilwater when I got a call from Dex.

Y/n: What's up Dex?

Dex: Hey man, I've been checking out that address Manuel gave us, and it's legit.

Y/n: You at the church?

Dex: Yeah.

Y/n: I'll come get you.

So I hung up and then decided to give Johnny a call. I knew he would want to have some fun with us killing Angelo.

Johnny: What up Y/n?

Y/n: Hey Johnny, how do you feel about getting your kill on with the Carnales?

Johnny: Really? You better not be playing with me Y/n.

Y/n: I'm not, meet me and Dex over at the church.

Johnny: I'll see you there.

So before I made my way to the church, I went to Friendly Fire. And I made sure to get enough guns for me, Dex, and Johnny. So once I arrived at the church, I found Johnny and Dex outside waiting for me.

Y/n: Hey guys, get in.

So they got in and Dex told me where Angelo's mansion was. So I drove to the highway so we could get there as quickly as possible. We knew that it was going to be hard, but once Angelo was dead we'd run this town. So after an hour of driving, we found ourselves right outside Angelo's mansion. But I stopped right outside the driveway and opened up the trunk to reveal all sorts of assault rifles, shotguns, grenades, and SMG's.

Y/n: Alright guys, pick your poison.

So Dex chose a shotgun and an assault rifle, and Johnny chose one of the other assault rifles and a few grenades. And I had chosen a couple SMG's, a shotgun, and a few grenades. Once we were all ready, we got back in the car and drove up to the mansion. And we were able to take the Carnales off by surprise since they weren't expecting us.

Once we got to the mansion, we started shooting at every Carnales member that was outside the mansion. As soon as we got to the backyard, I had noticed that Angelo was on the balcony. He was in shock that he had found him, so he ran back into his house to hide. And I knew he had nowhere else that he could hide.

Once they outside of the mansion was all cleared, we made our way inside Angelo's mansion. I had to admit that it was a nice place to have as a home, but it had to many pictures on the Carnales leaders. I was going to torch all of the paintings once Angelo was dead, and I wanted to be the one to kill him. So we started to fight our way through the mansion to find where Angelo had run off too.

It didn't take us long to kill all of the Carnales guarding the place, and once we did, we went to find Angelo. After a few minutes, we found him hiding in the master suite. Then he tried to shot us with a pistol, but it was revealed to have no ammo. The look of terror on Angelo's face was priceless as me, Dex, and Johnny grinned. That's when Angelo had decided to jump out of the back window.

Angelo: SHIT!

Y/n: Fuck, go cut him off.

So Dex and Johnny ran back downstairs as I ran to the balcony. Then I'd seen Angelo running to the garage, so I tried to shoot him, but missed. Then Angelo jumped through a garage window, so I jumped off the balcony and landed on the driveway. Then Angelo had burst through the garage door in his car as I dived out of the way. A couple seconds later, Dex and Johnny pulled up in one of the Carnales cars.

Dex: What are you waiting for!?

Johnny: Yeah, get in Motherfucker!

So I got in and Dex started chasing Angelo while Johnny and I defended the car. It was a crazy race as me and Johnny destroyed any Carnales car that was after us. We were about to catch up to Angelo, but he ended up managing to escape at the draw bridge. Somehow, he was able to get to the other side before Dex had to stop before we went over the edge.

Y/n: FUCK!

Dex: Don't worry man, he ain't got to many places to go, we'll fund him.

Johnny: We better, I was looking forward to killing that bastard.

Once the bridge had lowered, we made our way back to the church. We were looking at a map of the city to see if we could find Angelo. I had a feeling that he would try to hide somewhere, but we had just about the whole city under out control. That's when I had realized that the Carnales still had control of the airport, and then it hit me.

Y/n: That's it!

Dex: What's it?

Y/n: I think I know where Angelo is going to be.

Johnny: Where?

Y/n: Think about it, Angelo has nowhere to go and no one he can turn to for help. And since he'll most likely only have very little man power and money left, he'll want to try and leave.

Dex: You think that he's gonna try and skip town?

Y/n: Yeah, that's most likely what I would do if I were him.

Johnny: Makes sense, if you ask me.

Dex: Alright, I'll have Troy get some of his men to watch the airport. If Angelo does try to leave town, then we'll know.

A/n: Hey guys, I hope that you all had a great Thanksgiving. And I hope that you're all staying safe in the troubling times. So stay safe, wear masks, and don't forget to social distance.