Stronghold: Abandoned Station

Your P.O.V.

It's been a few hours since Johnny had been kidnapped and i was wondering how we were gonna save him. I was walking around the projects district when my phone started ringing.

Y/n: Yeah?

Julius: Hey Y/n, pour boys need help.

Y/n: Where?

Julius: At the old police station.

Y/n: What?!

Julius: It turns out a couple of our boys are still alive. The VK's captured them and are holding them at the station.

Y/n: God damn it! Fine I'll help.

Julius: I knew I could count on you, but you'll want to hurry. Who knows how much longer they'll be kept alive.

With that I made my way back to the old police station in shivington. As soon as I arrived I noticed that the bodies from earlier were still there. So I went inside and noticed a few Vice Kings talking about what happened.

VK #1: Can you believe that asshole managed to get away?

VK #2: Don't worry, the cops will get him if one of our guys don't first.

VK #1: I hope so, if we don't then help be the death of us all.

VK #2: What do you mean?

VK #1: I mean that because of him we've lost nearly half our turf. If we don't do something now then we'll be wiped out.

VK #2: Don't worry, we'll get him sooner or later man.

Y/n: Not likely!

As soon as I said that they both turned around in surprise and they were shocked to see me. Luckily, I had my knife out so I slit ones throat and stabbed the other one several times as the first bleed out.

VK member:  Hey, what's going on over there? You guys alright?

As soon as he turned the corner I grabbed him too before I killed him. Then I pulled out my gun as two more came out and started shooting. Then I started shooting my way through the station and took out most of the Vice Kings. As soon as I made my way to the basement I found a few saints locked up in an old cell.

Y/n: You three alright?

Saint #1: Better now that you're here.

Saint #2: Cmon get us out.

Saints #3: Yeah, we want Payback.

With that I picked open the cell door and we made our way upstairs. We still had to kill the guy running the station, so we fought our way up. Then we killed the last of the guards before we cornered the "warden".

Lieutenant: Please don't kill me.

Y/n: Kill you? I'm not gonna kill you.

Lieutenant: You're not?

Y/n: No, I'll be leaving it to these guys. He's all your guys, have fun.

Saint #1: Oh, we will.

With that I made my way downstairs as I heard the lieutenant screaming like some madman. With that I called Julius and told him what happened and asked him to send anyone he could. After a few minutes some saints came in and secured the prison and the rest of the neighborhood too. I was just glad that distraction was over so we could find a way to save Johnny.