Stronghold: Copperton Receving Station

Lin's P.O.V.

After what happened to Y/n, he needed to get some rest. So Julius, Johnny, Troy, Dec, and I were in the church to figure out what to do next. After a while we saw Julius enter the church after he went to visit Y/n.

Lin: How's he doing?

Julius: He'll be fine by tomorrow.

Dex: So what now?

Julius: The Rollerz are gonna come back with a vengeance and we need to be ready If and when they do.

Johnny: Fuck that, I say we just go to Price's house and shot him. It should only take an hour or so if we go and do it now.

Dex: No, he'll mostly likely be waiting for is to make a move.

Troy: He has a point.

Lin: Well we can't just sit around and do nothing.

Julius was about to say something until his phone started to ring. So he went to answer it while the rest of us waited. And when he got back, I could tell that something was up.

Julius: I just got a tip that the Rollerz have been seen at a reviving station in the trick yard.

Lin: You want us to check it out?

Julius: Yeah, but be careful, who knows what they're up too.

Johnny: Don't worry Julius, well be fine.

With that, the four of us went to go and check out the receiving station. I wasn't sure why the Rollerz were hanging out there, especially since Y/n killed Sharp. Once we arrived, we found that the place was deserted and the Rollerz were nowhere.

Lin: This is weird.

Johnny: Yeah, there's no one to kill.

Troy: I don't think that's what she meant Johnny.

Dex: Yeah, where are the Rollerz?

That's when we heard several engines start up. We looked around to see the Rollerz driving out of their hiding spots and start shooting. So we all took cover behind one of the metal containers.

Troy: Well, we found the Rollerz.

Johnny: Now let's kill these bastards!

Dex: For once, I agree with Johnny.

Lin: Lets do this!

So we all started to shot back at the Rollerz that were closest. And it was getting very intense after a while as more Rollerz showed up. We all had to keep moving to different covers after a few minutes. And after about twenty minutes we started to get overwhelmed by the Rollerz since we were running low on ammo.

I was beginning to think that we were dead until we heard even more cars pull up. And we were surprised to see that it was some saints. But we were all even more surprised to see who it was that was leading them.

Y/n: Alright people move, move, move!

Then they all started taking out the Rollerz that were surrounding us all. And in a matter of moments, the Rollerz were dead and the last were all making a run for it. Once we knew the area was clear we went to check on Y/n.

Troy: What the hell are you doing here?

Y/n: Dud you really think that I would miss this party?

Johnny: Not that were not greatful, but you need rest.

Y/n: Says the guy that had the crazy ass robot leg.

Johnny: Hey man, fuck you.

Dex: Seriously, you should go home.

Y/n: I'm fine.

Lin: Quit crying you big baby, I'll take him back guys.

So I brought Y/n over to my car and drove him back. But for some odd reason he just kept grinning at me.

Lin: What are you smirking at?

Y/n: I'm "smirking" at how good you look in purple.

Lin: Hey, just be glad that I'm not gonna kill you since you save my life.

Y/n: So you owe me one.

Lin: Whatever man.

So after a few minutes I dropped him off at his apartment. I was about to leave before he stopped me.

Y/n: You know, it's getting late out.

Lin: So?

Y/n: So how about you just stay here for the night?

Lin: Fine.

So I parked my car, went inside and stayed with him. And let's just say that after the "fun" we had, I knew that he was really special.