Ch 20: Liberation / Burying the evidence

Your P.O.V.

Our campaign against the Rollerz was going pretty good. They knew that we were a threat and I had a feeling That they would make a move. I was hanging out at the church when I noticed Julius walking up to me.

Julius: Sup Y/n.

Y/n: Hey Julius.

Julius: Lin's been saying that you've been doing a hell of a job when it comes to the Rollerz, keep it up.

Y/n: I will, don't worry.

Then my phone started to ring and I realized it was Lin. So I answered it but something was up with Lin.

Julius: That Lin?

Y/n: Yeah, what's up Lin?

Lin: Hey, meet me at the pool hall, the Rollerz are getting into something big.

Y/n: Are you alright Lin?

But before I got an answer she hung up on me. I knew that something had to be really wrong now.

Julius: Don't let me hold you up, you know how the lady hates to wait.

Third P.O.V.

Little did you know that it was actually a trap that Sharp set up. As soon as Lin told you were to "meet" her, he hung up the phone.

Sharp: Good girl.

Lin: Go fuck yourself.

Then, out of nowhere, Sharp slapped Lin right across the face. Then he had an idea about having a little "fun."

Sharp: Look at you all wrapped up pretty as a present, I think it's time that I un-wrapped you.

Your P.O.V.

After I got that strange call from Lin, I felt uneasy. And I had a bad feeling that Lin may be in serious danger. So I went to find Johnny and Dex just in case that I was right. Luckily, they were both in the back talking to each other.

Johnny: I'm just saying that we're doing great thanks to him.

Dex: I know, but what if he turns on us.

Johnny: He ain't gonna turn on us.

Y/n: Like hell I'd turn on you guys.

Once I said that they both noticed me and it made Dex nervous. I bet he was regretting talking about me behind my back now.

Dex: Oh, h-hey man, didn't see you.

Y/n: Listen, I need your guys help.

Johnny: What's wrong?

Y/n: I think Lin's covers been blown.

Dex: Shit, that's not good.

Y/n: Yeah, I got this weird call from her telling me to hurry over to the pool hall.

Johnny: You think it's a trap?

Y/n: Of course it's a trap

With that we got ready to go and get Lin back from the Rollerz. We knew it was going to be hard, but it was a risk we had to take. So we grabbed as many guns as we could carry and made our way to the pool hall.

Y/n: Ok guys, you ready for this?

Johnny: Do you really have to ask?

Dex: We're ready.

Y/n: Well then let's kill these bitches.

With that, I kicked open the door and we made our way inside. And as I had thought, it was a trap and we all started to fight our way through. It didn't take us long to kill the Rollerz inside, and once they were dead I decided to start searching for Lin.