Stronghold: Sunnyvale Loft

Your P.O.V.

It was a gloomy day and I was at my apartment just minding my own business. Suddenly, my phone was ringing and I noticed it was Julius that was calling so I answered.

Y/n: What's up Julius?

Julius: Hey Y/n are you available?

Y/n: Yeah, why?

Julius: Cause I just got word that some of Warren William's crew was meeting up to discuss getting in on the city's drug trade.

Y/n: Who's Warren William?

Julius: He's the Vice Kings second in command and runs most of Ben Kings legal business's.

Y/n: And I'm guessing he's going behind Kings back about starting up some drug operation.

Julius: Probably, a few of his lieutenants are meeting at an old apartment loft over in Sunnyvale Gardens, I'll send you the address.

Y/n: Alright, I'll check it out.

Julius: Thanks playa.

With that I got ready and drive to the address Julius sent me. And there was what looked like some old baseball field across from the loft. And from the amount of guards there were, I knew I was in the right place.

So I started fighting my way threw the Vice Kings that were in the baseball field. Luckily, I was able to get a shotgun and some extra ammo. And as soon as I got to the loft I went around and found a fire escape. So I went upstairs and took out all the lieutenants with ease. I then looked outside and saw some Vice Kings pulling up.

Y/n: Well shit! (Notices sniper rifle) What a sec.

I then took the sniper and started dropping every Vice King that I could find. Until I noticed a couple with some military grade RPG's as they shot a rocket stray at me.

Y/n: SHIT!

With that I dove back into the apartment before the rocket blew up. Then I heard more gunfire coming from outside and saw a group of seven saints pulling up. While they were distracting the Vice Kings I took aim and killed the ones with the RPG's. When the last of the reinforcements were killed I went back outside to meet the other saints.

Y/n: Thanks guys, you totally saved my ass back there.

Saint #1: No problem man, Julius thought you could use backup..

Saint #2: So he sent us to help.

Y/n: Ok! So do you have it from here?

Saint #3: Yeah, Julius is sending a few more to help out.

Y/n: Good, the Kings aren't going to like losing another piece of territory.

Saint #2: Damn straight! But with you helping us, we can take them.

With that they all went to help secure the area and while they did that I decided to call Julius to let him know what happened.

Julius: Yeah?

Y/n: Its done Julius, we got Sunnyvale.

Julius: Good, that'll teach those bitches a lesson they won't forget.

With that I hung up and got back to my car before heading back home. I was starting to make a real difference in Stilwater. I just hoped that it was going to be for the better of everyone here.
--------------------------------------------------------------
A/n: Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've just been busy with some family stuff. But I'll be able to update more easily know so don't worry.