Ch 8: Best Laid Plans

Your P.O.V.

After spending a couple more days around town I helped build the saints reputation. I help a few guys "reclaim" some cars, "saved" some prostitutes, and helped "escort" some people around town. Now I was about to head to the church when I started getting a call from Johnny.

Y/n: What's up Johnny?

Johnny: Hey man, I just got word that Tanya's at the old police station. I just talked to Julius and he gave me the okay to go in with a crew.

Y/n: Okay, I'll meet you at the church shortly man.

Johnny: Okay, but don't take to long, we got some murdering to do.

With that I made my way to the church as quickly as possible. When I got there I saw Johnny in the back with a table full of weapons as he was holding a bat.

Y/n: Hey Johnny.

Johnny: It's a good thing your here Y/n I was about to leave without you. I don't think I'm feeling the bat today, this is always the hardest part for me. Balancing stopping power with some personal enjoyment.

With that he set the bat down before taking a pocket knife and putting it in his pocket. Then he picked up a shot gun and started to inspect it.

Johnny: Oh, I'm feeling this. It's not gonna be easy clearing all those VK's outta the station so I asked my boys to meet us there.

Then I saw an AK-47 on the table and decided to take that with me.

Johnny: Oh, the AK? Nice choice, now let's ride man.

With that me and Johnny got in his car and drove off to the station. And then Johnny started talking about how he wanted to go after Big Tony afterwards. It seemed like a good idea to me since he would be gunning for us after we kill Tanya. It didn't take us long to get to the station and a group of saints were already there.

Johnny: There's our boys, let's go in and drop some Vice Queens.

With that we got out of Johnny's car and started making our way inside the station. Tanya tried to run for it by running through the offices and firing range but it didn't help. Little by little Johnny and I made our way to the offices on the second floor. And we had Tanya cornered and I was about to shoot before someone hit me in the head with the butt of a shotgun only to reveal to be Big Tony.

Tanya: How about you drop the gun honey?

Big Tony: (cocks gun) If I were you, I'd listen to the lady.

Johnny: Hey now, no reason to be hostile.

With that Johnny drops his gun before Tony takes his pistol and tosses it over to Tanya.

Tanya: You packing anything else?

Johnny: Just some rubbers, I was hoping to get some of Williams sloppy seconds.

With that Tony hit him in the back of the head with his shot gun.

Johnny: Guess I hit a nerve.

Tony: Do yourself a favor and stay down and shut the fuck up. You third street motherfuckers think your so smart? Well check it out we ain't impressed, he'll only reason you got as far as you did because King let you. We lead right to where we wanted and the police are gonna finish your ass for good, just the way we planned.

Johnny: Well that explains how your bitch lost Prawn Court.

Tanya: Are you gonna let him talk to me like that...

Tony: Don't worry babe I got this.

Johnny: (gets up) Yeah Tanya shut the fuck up.

Tony; I thought I told you to stay quiet.

Johnny: I got shitty hearing.

Then Tony shots Johnny in the leg and it causes him to fall and scream in pain.

Tony: Now you got a shitty leg.

Then Johnny pulls out his knife before he stabs Tony in the foot and caused him to scream before Johnny pulls him to the floor and punches him.

Johnny: So do you! GO NOW!

With that I got up and pushed Tanya over before I ran and jumped out of the nearby window. I then ran back to Johnny's car as Tanya shot at me before the cops and some VK's started chasing after me. Then I heard my phone ring and was seriously wishing it wasn't now of all times before answering.

Y/n: Little busy right now.

Julius: Y/n listen, one of Gats guys got out and told me what happened. If the cops are working with the Kings then you gotta get off the street fast.

Y/n: That's what I'm trying to do so I'll call back later.

With that I hung up and drove around like crazy to ditch the cops and the VK's. I had managed to drift around a corner and park in a local grave as the cops and vice Kings drove past me. When I knew they were gone I made my way back to the church to explain what happened.

Meanwhile

Third P.O.V.

Tony: Trust me, he ain't going nowhere.

King was on the phone with Tony as he explained how he and Tanya captured Johnny and how you escaped.

King: Damn good work Tony, I'll stop by after I pay a visit to Hughes.

Tony: I'll see you soon, boss.

With that he hung up before turning his attention to Warren.

Warren: So what do we do now?

King: We wait.

Warren: As, hold up dawg, that motherfuckers still out there. The fuck you mean we "wait"?

King: I mean your gonna sit you or black was down and wait because I fucking said so. Don't worry about the one that got away, the five-o will take care of him.

Warren: Oh, so while you're lounging, Tre street keeps jacking us! That's great! That's fucking brilliant!

King: Slow up little nigga.

Warren: C'mon King, this is some Bullshit! Let me get a crew together, I can roll into the row and drop all those bitches. I'm telling you...

King: No.

Warren: But Mr. King...

King had started to get annoyed with Warren recently. He knew he was a good earner but he didn't know how to listen and think ahead.

King: I said no, don't make me say it a third time. Warren, my man, you got the music scene locked down. I need you to bring in the cheddar, not get shot cuz you think you got something to prove.

Warren: I can do this!

King: Maybe, but we ain't gonna find out. We got the cops busting up third street for us and we got Julius' lieutenant tied up in Anthony's condo. Everything is going our way right now so just chill. Your times gonna come Warren, it just ain't happening now, you feel me?

Warren: Yeah, I feel ya!