Ch 6: Always Use Protection

Your P.O.V.

It has been a crazy few days since I had destroyed the Kingdom Come Records studio. And I had a feeling that the Vice Kings weren't going to be happy with me about it. It was early evening so I decided to get something to eat at some restaurant near my apartment called Freckle Bitches. However, when I got there I saw Johnny with Aisha in some weird disguise.

Johnny: I know your suppose to be dead and all, but do you gotta look this pissed?

Aisha: Johnny, you said you'd take me out to dinner.

Johnny: And here we are!

Aisha: At Freckle Bitches?!

Johnny: Where else would we go?

Aisha: Some place good! Why couldn't you have taken me to Mikano's?

I decided to step up to make sure they wouldn't try to kill one another. I know its hard to deal with a girlfriend with high standards, so it was just in case.

Johnny: Aisha, it's not like...(notices me) Hey what's up man?

With that I give him a quick fist pump before he continues.

Johnny: Perfect timing!

Aisha: You boys talk, I'll be right back.

With that she gets up and ends up leaving but Johnny doesn't notice.

Johnny: Whatever, she doesn't appreciate fine dinning. Now, I've been talking with Aisha's sister and it turns out Tanya's been fucking people in every sense of the word. Not only is she blowing Kings bodyguard Big Tony, but she's fucking Warren Williams, there numbers guy, when Tony's not looking.

Y/n: And let me guess, the only person she's not leading by their cock is King.

Johnny: Exactly, so I'm thinking is that if we put the hurt on Tanya then will be fucking up the Vice Kings.

Y/n: Well what operations is she running?

Johnny: From what I've heard she's got a brothel in Prawn Court, so that's where we'll start.. Role in there and put the murder on anyone you see, customers included.

Y/n: Who wants to die for a blow job, right?

Johnny: Right! And when you go for Tanya be careful, she'll probably have some muscle with her.

Y/n: Ok! And enjoy eating by yourself.

Johnny: What?

After I said that he noticed that Aisha had left and presumably went home. With that I got in my car and started driving to Prawn Court. But I had to deal with some nearby patrols first since I knew it would be trouble. It took a few minutes but I managed to take out the patrols with ease.

With the patrols taken care of I managed to find the Brothel. There was a few Vice Kings outside but it didn't take long to deal with them. Then I kicked down the door and got inside. There had to have been at least a dozen guards inside.

So I started making my way through Tanya's Brothel and started killing all the Vice Kings. It didn't take long to deal with them and I was about to call Johnny before I heard someone scream. I turned around and saw a VK running at me before I dodged and he fell to the ground. I was about to kill him but shot him in leg instead

Y/n: Where's Tanya?

VK member: Go to hell!

With that I started stepping on the wound on his leg which caused him to scream in pain.

Y/n: Where's Tanya?

VK member: Why does it matter, you're gonna kill me anyway.

Y/n: I'm in no rush.

With that i grabbed a baseball bat and started hitting him on his wound and other parts of his body. It took a few minutes but I finally managed to get him to talk.

VK member: Alright stop, I'll talk.

Y/n: Where's Tanya?

VK member: She isn't here, she left probably about ten minutes before you showed up.

Y/n: Where's she going?

VK member: Probably to Big Tony's place, but I don't know where it is, That's all I know I swear!

Y/n: Good boy!

With that I shot him in the head and pulled out my phone to call Johnny.

Johnny: Sup?

Y/n: Hey Johnny, the Brothel is ours.

Johnny: Good job, I'll have our boys lock it and Prawn Court down.

I waited for a few minutes and a group of saints locked down the Brothel and started clearing out all of the bodies. Then I went outside and saw the saints managed to secure Prawn Court so I decided to call it a day and head back to my apartment.

Meanwhile, at Kings penthouse

Third P.O.V.

Ben King had called a meeting between himself, Anthony "Big Tony" Green, and Warren Williams. It was to discuss what had happened to Aisha and the recording studio.

King: How much is this studio incident going to set us back?

Warren: The incident? I'm sorry, I thought some motherfuckers blew up my shit! I didn't realize that it ain't no thing!

King: How much?

Warren: Including the loss of revenue from Aisha's death... I'd say were talking millions.

King: Okay, we got a couple contractors that owe us, so convince them to hook us up. That'll take care of the building. And as for Aisha? Throw together some memorial box set, people eat that shit up and it should reclaim some of our losses. How's Tanya's side of things?

Big Tony: Grip is short Mr. King.

King: I'm not happy Anthony, you said she could handle it!

Big Tony: Its not her fault Mr. King, the saints have been fucking with her.

Warren: That's what I'm talking about! Are you gonna let these bitches disrespect us?

King: Everybody calm the fuck down. We ain't gonna start a war every time some motherfuckers act hard.

Suddenly, Tanya comes storming into the room and not in a good mood.

Tanya: We gotta talk about the Saints.

Warren: Thank you!

With that she sits on Big Tony's lap before kissing him.

Tanya: Hey baby, they've taken Prawn Court.

King: How did this happen?

Warren: How the fuck you think it happened? Look we need to get together here and just--

King: What we need is for you to sit down and shut the fuck up, you feel me?

Warren: Yeah.

King: What?

Warren: Yes, Mr. King.

King: I'll have Monroe put some pressure on the Saints. While they're distracted, it should be easy to take back what's ours. Everything else is business as usual, now, this meeting is over.

With that Tony and Warren left before Tanya pulled up the security footage at the Brothel before leaving. It showed you going through the Brothel and killing all the Vice Kings. It all made King curious on who you were before he called police chief Monroe.