Stronghold: Kings Grocery

Your P.O.V.

Johnny and I were waiting for Dex to figure out why the cops were working for King. I was just walking around when I bumped into a Vice King.

VK member: Hey watch where your going motherfucker.

I just only glared at him and he seemed to realize who I was before he ran off. Then my phone started to ring and it turned out to be Julius.

Julius: Hey playa, you got some time to spare?

Y/n: Sure, what's wrong?

Julius: I just got a tip from one of the boys and he says the Kings have been seen going in and out of a grocery store.

Y/n: And let me guess, they aren't buying any milk for their brothers?

Julius: I doubt it, so I want you to go and check it out, ok?

Y/n: You can count on me Julius.

With that he sent me the address and I noticed I was actually just a blocks away. So I made my way to the grocery store and it looked like it that it was still under construction. My guess is that the Kings bought off the workers to use the building as some sort of hideout.

I didn't know what they were using it for but it must be important. They had guards all over the place and I could see a couple carrying something around to the back. I didn't know what it was so I decided to check it out.

So I started to shoot at the Kings that were guarding the store. It wasn't easy since there seemed to be a few dozen guards on the outside. I had to keep switching cover to avoid the grenades and hale of bullets. Luckily, there were a few oil barrels around so I used them to my advantage.

Once I cleared out the Kings outside I made my way around back of the store. I found a back door that led into the store and noticed the remaining Vice Kings were getting ready for a fight. So I got ready and started to clear out the last of them. Once I was sure all of the Vice Kings were dead I started to look around and found a large stash of military weapons and explosives.

Y/n: Holy shit! Grenades? Assault rifles? Rocket launchers? This is enough shit to help supply a small army.

I couldn't believe that the Kings were keeping all this here. They must have been collecting this for years. So I pulled out my phone to call Julius.

Julius: Yeah?

Y/n: Julius, you're not gonna believe what I found.

Julius: What is it?

Y/n: The Kings have been using the store as a weapons cache. They've got enough to supply a small army.

Julius: Really? I'll send the boys to secure the area, just wait there.

Y/n: Got it.

So I had to wait for about ten minutes before the boys showed up. I could tell they were just as surprised as I was when I saw all the guns. Then I noticed that Johnny was with them and he looked like he was in heaven.

Y/n: Hey Johnny.

Johnny: I'm in heaven, this is the most guns I've ever seen.

Y/n: Well if you want you could pick one, I'm sure Julius wouldn't mind.

Then he started to look around and he found a crate that made him speechless. I looked inside and saw that it was some military grade assault rifle with an attached grenade launcher.

Y/n: These will come in handy.

Johnny: Hell yeah they will.

We both took one and I grabbed some grenades before I left. I could tell the Vice Kings would be pissed at me now. And King will know it's only a matter of time before I come for him.