Stronghold: Tidal Springs Apartments

Your P.O.V.

After screwing up the Rollerz plans, I was in a great mood. But I had a feeling that the Rollerz were going to be doing something big. I was just walking around downtown when Julius started to call.

Y/n: What's up Julius?

Julius: I got something big for ya.

Y/n: What is it?

Julius: I just got a tip that some of the Rollerz have a court date coming up. And Sharp is throwing paper and pussy to get the jururs off. And Lin found out their at an apartment building over in the suburbs.

Y/n: And you want me to dismiss all those jururs?

Julius: Exactly.

Y/n: I'll get it done.

So with that I started to make my way to the apartment building Julius told me about. Once I found it I also saw at least a dozen Rollerz guarding the buildings. Then I saw a couple of saints across the street and knew I'd need their help.

Y/n: Hey guys.

Saint #1: Hey Y/n, what's up?

Y/n: I need your help with something.

Saint #2: Sure, what do you need?

I then told them what Julius had told me over the phone. And they both had agreed to help me with jurors. So we all went right over to the apartments and started to clear out the Rollerz. And as soon as we knew they were all cleared out we started looking for the jurors.

It didn't take us long to find out where each juror was hiding. These idiots all were to stupid to send the Rollerz out and they didn't have any protection. And one by one me and the two other saints killed the jurors.

Saint #1: That was awesome.

Saint #2: Yeah man, it was amazing.

Y/n: And the Rollerz and Sharp aren't going to be to happy about it either.

We were about to leave when we all heard sirens outside. Then we saw that there was police everywhere. It looked like the boys in blue weren't to happy about our little stunt.

Y/n: Fun's not over yet guys.

Saint #1: The fucking cops.

Saint #2: Don't worry, we got this.

Then we started to fight our way past the cops. It was hard since they had also brought in a helicopter too. But as soon as we had clear most of them out, we got in a police car and then drove off. Once we lost the cops we went back to the church and went our separate ways.

Saint #1: See ya later man.

Saint #2: Yeah, see ya.

Y/n: See you guys and thanks for helping a brother out.

Afterwards, I drove back to my nearby apartment to relax. It wasn't going to be much longer until the Rollerz were done for. I just had to wait to see what Lin had in store for finishing them off. And I had a felling that it was going to be great once we were running the whole city.