Stronghold: Soughton Shipyard

Your P.O.V.

With the Carnales main drug lab under our control, I knew it was a serious hit to their operations. They were most likely gonna try to get some money coming in and I knew I'd be the one to stop it. I was taking a walk near one of the shipyards at the docks when I had started getting a call from Julius.

Y/n: What's up Julius?

Julius: Hey Y/n, are you anywhere near the shipyard in Soughton?

Y/n: Yeah, why?

Julius: Because I just got a tip that the Carnales brought in a big shipment from Colombia. And there's to much for us to take, so I want you to male sure they can't move any of it.

Y/n: I'll deal with it.

So I made my way over to the shipyard and found lots of guards. It looked like they already got the shipment and I had to find a way to destroy it. Then I had noticed that there was a bulldozer over by one of the cargo containers. Then I got an idea on how I could destroy the Carnales shipment.

So I got into the bulldozer and used it to push the first container into the water. Then I started to drive around the shipyard to find any other containers that were full of drugs. One by one, I used the bulldozer to push all the drugs into the water. It wasn't easy since the Carnales were all over the place, but I was able to get past them.

Once I knew that all of the drugs were in the water, I ditched the bulldozer and made a break for it. I knew that the cops would be here soon to clean up the mess, and I didn't want to be there when they showed up. Once I knew that I was in the clear, I called Julius to tell him what happened.

Y/n: Julius, the drugs are destroyed.

Julius: Good job Y/n, that's at least a few million dollars that won't be going into the Carnales pockets.

Y/n: And I'm guessing that it'll cause a lot of tensions between them and their friends in Colombia.

Julius: Got that right, son. I'll call you if I need your help with anything else.

Y/n: See you later Julius.

Then I hung up and made my way back to the church. When I got there I ran into Lin who was waiting outside.

Lin: Hey Y/n, where you been?

Y/n: Well, let's just say that I sent a nice big "Fuck You!" to the Carnales. And I guess you could say that they'll be really pissed off about it.

Lin: What did you do?

Y/n: Sent around three million dollars of drugs to the bottom of the bay.

Lin: That's some pretty hardcore stuff right there. So do you, by chance, have any plans for tonight?

Y/n: Well, I did hear about a few races down by the docks, should you be interested in it.

Lin: Sure, I'll see you later hot stuff.

With that, she gave me a peck on the lips and left. And I was surprised to say the least, especially since I don't get surprised easily. And let's just say that the races were the least crazy thing that was going to happen tonight.