Ch 21: No Time to Mourn

Your P.O.V.

After what had happened the other day with Sharp and at the truck yard, I was taking a small break. And at this point the Rollerz were holding on by just a few threads. I knew that it was only a matter of time before we killed Price.

The bullet wound in my shoulder was now fully healed, and it meant I could get back into action. So I decided to go to the church to see what our next course of action was. When I arrived I found Julius sitting by one of the graves and went to speak with him.

Y/n: Hey Julius.

Julius: Hey, how you doing Y/n?

Y/n: Better than I was a few days ago.

Julius: That's good, and did you catch the news this morning?

Y/n: No, why?

Julius: Well it looks like they found Sharps body floating in the river today. Did you have anything to do with that?

Y/n: I may have dumped him in the same spot he tried to kill me.

Julius: Well none the less, it's still a job well done. But you do know that when Price finds out he'll be out for blood.

Y/n: I know.

Meanwhile

Third P.O.V.

After finding out about what happened to his uncle, Price was furious. So for the last couple days, he has been calling up any remaining Rollerz to meet him at his uncle's mansion. Once he knew that everyone was there, he pulled up in his car.

Price: Listen up people, we're done dicking around with the saints. These streets were ours until those bitches from the Row showed up. And when they stepped, what did we do? They ducked up our race and we just took it! They fucked up our deliveries and we just took it! But now they killed my uncle and who knows what the fuck they did to Donnie. Now I'm only gonna say this once, we're not gonna sit here and fucking take it!

The Rollerz then all started to cheer at Price's speech. They knew it was time to make the saints pay for what they did.

Price: Light 'em up boys, we're burning Saints Row to the ground!

With that Price and the Rollerz all got in there cars and drove off. They were planning on killing you, Lin, and any one else that crossed them.

Back at the church

Your P.O.V.

Julius: We're not gonna wait for them to hit is again, we're taking the fight to the Rollerz.

I was about to say something, but then I noticed Troy with several other saints come up to us.

Troy: Yeah, well we may need to rethink that plan.

Julius: What's going on?

Troy: Word is that every Roller that Price could find is heading this way.

Y/n: Shit.

Julius: How much time we got?

Troy: I don't know, my guy said that they're moving pretty fast.

Julius: Alright, *to me* Y/n you're coming with me, we got some Rollerz to fuck up.

Y/n: Right behind you Julius.

With that we got into Julius' car and I started to drive both of us to the highway. We  knew they were most likely going to want to get here as soon as possible.

Julius: It's gonna be crazy to charge that convoy head on, so we'll swing around back and pick them off one at a time.

Y/n: Got it.

After a few minutes, I got us to the highway exit near the arena. It was the closest one to the suburbs and I had a feeling they would pass any time now.

Julius: Alright, let's take these bitches out, you shoot and I'll drive.

Y/n: Alright.

So I got in 5he passengers seat and grabbed an RPG. As soon as we heard multiple engines we got on the highway and spotted the Rollerz. So one by one, I shot at and blew up each of the Rollerz cars that we found.

It took me a moment to line up the shot, but I was able to hit each car. And after I got all the cars, Julius sped up to try and catch up to Price. And It didn't take us long to find Prices' sports car when we got close.

Julius: We're coming up on Price, let's take that motherfucker out!

Y/n: On it.

So I unbuckled my seatbelt, grabbed a gun, and started shooting at Prices' car. It was real hard to line up a good shot since price kept moving all over the road. That's when Price slammed on his breaks, made Julius rear end him, and sent me flying several feet. It took me a moment to get up, but when I did Price had sped off. Then my body started to hurt from being launched forward as Julius came to help me.

Julius: Nigga, you should really buckle your seatbelt.

Y/n: Really?

Julius: Well one getting away ain't bad. We'll deal with Price once you get all patched up.

So Julius helped me back to the car and drove me to the church. And once we arrived, Lin got out another medical kit to help with my bruises.

Y/n: I still can't believe he got away.

Lin: Hey, you'll get him next time.

Y/n: I guess your right, it's not like he has many places left to hide.

After a moment of silence, I noticed that we were bofh the only ones around. So I thought it would be a good idea to start a conversation.

Y/n: So, you free this weekend?

Lin: Most likely, why?

Y/n: Well I was thinking we could hang out, just the two of us.

Lin: W-What like a date?

Y/n: Sure, that's one way of putting it.

Lin: *blushes* Y-Yeah, I guess.

Y/n: Cool.

After a couple minutes I was all patched up again. Then I decided to head back to my nearby apartment to get a little bit of rest. And I knew that it would only be a matter of time before the Rollerz were finished.

A/n: Hey guys, let me know in the comments below if you want me to write a chapter were Y/n and Lin go out on a date.