Ch 32: What goes up....

Your P.O.V.

It's been a couple of days since we had attack Angelo's mansion and I was a little on edge. I knew that Angelo was going to try and leave town, it was just a matter of waiting. It also made me think as to what would happen next aftercare were running Stilwater. I was probably going to ask Lin to officially be my girlfriend.

I decided that it would be best to wait until Angelo was dead. I then thought back to when I first arrived in Stilwater. I just ran to hide after I had killed my old man. But I didn't expect to be the most powerful man in the city once I had arrived.

It also made me think about my mother and what she'd think. She would most likely be disappointed with me, but I didn't give a fuck. And I knew that once Angelo was dead, my life would change forever. I was going to be someone that would be remembered.

I honestly was hoping that this would be a easy life to get use to, but all these thoughts were kind of heavy. So I decided to go walk around the Row to clear my thoughts. But once I go back to the church, Dex pulled up in his car.

Dex: Hey man, we don't got time!

Y/n: Lopez?

Dex: Yeah, one of Troy's crew saw Angelo driving to the airport. We got to stop his ass before he can skip town and rebuild.

With that, I got into the drivers seat as Dex moved over. Once I was in, we sped off to kill Angelo before he could escape the city. I knew Angelo was going to pussy out, now it was time to kill him for good. Once we got to the airport, I stopped and saw that the entrance was crawling with Carnales.

Dex: Hey man, you're a better shot, you take the AK-47 and I'll take the wheel, we gotta fuck that plane up good.

Y/n: Got it Dex.

Third P.O.V.

Angelo was in a complete panic right now with everything that has been happening. Between losing his friend and brother, being attacked in his own home, and everything else, he was really scared. He knew the Saints were yo powerful and he had to take what he had left and leave. A few of his men were loading stiff in a plane while he was on the phone with Luz.

Angelo: Luz, where are you?

Luz was still upset about the way that Angelo has berm treating her as of late. And it really wasn't making things any easier for Angelo.

Angelo: Luz, I apologized, okay, now get your ass to the airport! What do you mean why? Have you seen the house? We've got to get out of town! It doesn't matter, just pack some shit and let's go.

Then Luz went on about wanting to bring her shoes. Angelo just started to get more frustrated about Luz taking forever to get to the airport.

Angelo: For god sake, just leave them! I don't give a fuck, there shoes.

That's when Luz agreed to only bring a few pairs with her. It made Angelo a little better to know it wouldn't take her long now.

Angelo: Alright good, I'll see you soon, alright bye. *hangs up* Okay, get the plane ready, she'll be here soon.

That's when they all heard a car coming from nearby. Then Angelo and his men noticed that it was the saints that we're coming to kill him.

Carnales member #1: Uh..... Angelo?

Angelo: Were taking off! So you and you, let's go!

Carnales member #2: What about Luz?

Angelo: Fuck her.

Then they all got into the plane and got ready to leave. They knew if they didn't, then they would all die here tonight.

Your P.O.V.

Once Dex and I swapped seats, he had immediately rammed through the Carnales road block. Then we started to make our way through the airport and started killing the Carnales. It didn't take us long to figure out they had some RPG's with them, so I started to kill them first. It was really hard, but after a few minutes we found Angelo's plane.

Y/n: There you are, you son of a bitch.

Then I grabbed an RPG that Dex had brought with him. I shot a missile at the plane and it was a direct hit on one of the engines. Then I shot another missile and it had managed to destroy the tail wing, and I knew that the plane wouldn't we all yo take off.

I was about to fire a third missile, but we had got rammed by a Carnales car and it had missed. So I killed the driver of the other car before looking she a new missile. That's when I noticed that there was only one missile left.

Y/n: Dex, this jd out last missile.

Dex: Then make it count!

So I took aim and shot the last missile and it was a direct hit. The plane had completely been blown to bits and Angelo was dead. Then me and Dex went to check it out and found Angelo's burning corpse.

Dex: Johnny's gonna be jealous.

I was about to say something, but we both turned to see a red car pull up to the wreckage. I pulled out a gun to kill who it was, but was surprised to se just some woman who I assumed was Angelo's girlfriend, Luz, holding some sort of shopping bag.

Luz: Oh my god!

Dex: What are you doing here?

Luz: I-I-I was suppose to leave with Angelo.

Dex: So what's in here? Guns? Money? Some uncut shit? ...... Shoes?

I was a little confused as to why she had shoes instead of some drugs or money. Then I remembered something that Tanya said about Luz.

Luz: Actually, there this season's new--

Y/n: Bullshit, that's last year's fall collection!

Luz: That's not true-

She was starting to piss me off, so I was about to shoot her before Dex had stopped me.

Dex: Let it go man, we don't need to piss of Manuel.

I knew he had a point, so I sat down as Dex got back in the car. Then Luz has started asking questions about where she should go and where Orejuela was. After a minute or two, Dex got fed up and said I could shot her. That caused her to make a run for her car and leave.

Dex: Good job today man, take Angelo's ride and I'll take thus back to your crib. You know, I knew Julius was eight about you from the start.

Y/n: Thanks Dex.

So Dex drove off and I took Angelo's ride back to the church. When I got there, I found Lin outside waiting for me to come back. When I pulled up in Angelo's cat, she was shocked.

Lin: Is he dead?

Y/n: Yeah, and now we run this city. And there's something that I've been wanting to ask you.

Lin: Sure, what is it?

Y/n: Lin....... Will you be my girlfriend?

I could tell she was completely taken by surprise when I asked. A moment later, she immediately latched her lips with mine and we started to make out. And after a minute, we had stopped to catch our breath.

Y/n: So is that a "yes?"

Lim: You're god damn right it is.

Y/n: Awesome.

A/n: Hey guys, I just want to say thanks to all those who supported this story. And I hope that you've enjoyed it so far as we now reach the end game. So I hope you stick around as we are not close to the end.