Ch 15: Stacking the Deck

Your P.O.V.

I had just woke up and was eating some breakfast in the penthouse that I got from King. By now It's been just about a week since I took out the Vice Kings and I was living the dream. Then my phone started to ring and I noticed it was Lin.

Y/n: What's up Lin?

Lin: Meet me at the arena parking lot, we gotta start making a move against the Rollerz.

Y/n: I'll be there soon.

So I got ready, stole a car, and then made my way over to the arena. And once I arrived I saw Lin and a couple Rollerz coming over. So I hid behind some crates and listened to what they were saying.

Roller #1: That's a sweet ride Lin.

Lin: Uh huh

Roller #2: Who tuned it for you?

Lin: No one, I did it myself.

Roller #1: The spoiler looks like Donnie's work.

Roller #2: No way man, that underlie screams Ricky Liu.

Roller #1: Yeah, I guess it does.

Lin: What is this, fuckin' third grade?

Roller #1: Whaddya mean?

Lin: Forget it, I'll see you tommorow.

Roller #2: Dude, she totally wants you.

Lin: (mutters) Assholes.

Once they left I came out from behind the crates and walked up to Lin. And I could tell that she was really pissed off.

Lin: (notices you) I swear to god we're not going to be able to kill these bastards fast enough.

Y/n: So what do you got?

Lin: Aside from mach Bullshit I haven't heard much. The only interesting news I got is that a shipment of high performance cars are coming in today. It's not much, I know, so we're gonna male the best of it.

Y/n: So what's the plan?

Lin: You're gonna jack the truck carrying the cars before it makes its delivery and bring it to Sampson. He'll load the cars up with a few "surprises", then finish the delivery. Now get out of here before somebody sees us.

Y/n: Got it.

Then I got in my car and started to make my way to the highway. As soon as I did I managed to find the truck that had the cars. It looked like there was an escort with it so I took out the Rollerz. Once I did I started to chase after the truck and managed to block it and then forced the driver out.

Then I made my way back onto the highway to bring the cars to the garage where Sampson was. But the Rollerz had started following me and I had to get rid of them. After a few minutes I had gotten rid of them and then I made my way to Sampson. Then as soon as I arrived at the garage I noticed that Sampson was waiting outside.

Sampson: Damn Y/n, I can't believe that you got these back in on piece.

Y/n: Well, I'm just full of surprises, you know what to do man.

Sampson: Don't worry, Lin called me a while ago and filled me in. I can make sure to add some "adjustments" to these bad boys.

Y/n: Well good luck with that, man.

Then I walked off and started off and we in a good mood. Now all I had to do was wait for Lin to call and see what she had planned. I was starting to think nothing could bring me down. That is, until, my phone had started to ring and once noticed who it was I froze. It was my mother, she must have found out about my father and I picked up.

Y/n: H-Hey mom...

Mom: Y/n, thank god, I was si worried. Why haven't you been answering? Do you have any idea where you're at right now?

I had no idea what to say, I had gotten rid of my old phone when I left. And I got a new one shortly after I first came to the city.

Y/n: It's......... complicated.

Mom: What do you mean by "complicated"?

Without thinking I just hung up and then I blocked here number. I was just a little worried about if she was going to find me. Then I made my way back to my apartment to think about what had just happened.